Thread: Banned...

1. Default Banned...

Hello, where can i see the time until i get Unbaned? Idk why got banned if everybody was doing the same...

2. Default

You haven't been banned since Dec for 1 hour. Where you using a different account?

Go here to find date and time:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=home

3. Default

I've warned him before about team killing on Sorrento. He did it again, and then right when I told him not to do it and that I saw it while spectating, he did it again. I gave him a 3 day ban.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    I've warned him before about team killing on Sorrento. He did it again, and then right when I told him not to do it and that I saw it while spectating, he did it again. I gave him a 3 day ban.
    Ban is not showing on SourceBans though. Instead of banning him you should have slayed or kicked him.
    Warn, Slay, Kick, then Ban.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    You haven't been banned since Dec for 1 hour. Where you using a different account?

Go here to find date and time:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=home
    But you never told me by chat not to do it... and by the way, everybody was doing that cause sorrento is for that, somethimes people on server takes seriusly and that a ban reason, but most of the time people dont take serius and the "objetive" of tha map "changes", thats why everybody was doing that, you should told me in that moment that stop... (sorry for bad english)

But nevermind, thanks for the answer.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ksteven View Post
    But you never told me by chat not to do it... and by the way, everybody was doing that cause sorrento is for that, somethimes people on server takes seriusly and that a ban reason, but most of the time people dont take serius and the "objetive" of tha map "changes", thats why everybody was doing that, you should told me in that moment that stop... (sorry for bad english)

IDK whats going on here. Im not the person who banned you. If I remember correctly you were banned for shooting zombies towards the building were the humans were (which would be Tking if someone got tagged) With that being said you should have been Warned or Slayed, not Banned.
    Since the Ban hasn't registered on Source Ban there is no way I can change it, Maybe Clan can do something about it. If not just gotta wait it out 1 more day.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ksteven View Post

Okey, Thank you very much! I will wait.