Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No ibis servers show up on css

1. Default

Just reinstalled steam and css again, still no change, ibis doesn't show up and won't allow me to join it.

2. Default

Stupid question, did you check your black list?

3. Default

Yeah it says I have no servers listed, unless there is somewhere else to check?

4. Default

I'm wondering if something has changed your internet settings... This almost sounds like the DNS server or a firewall is preventing you from connecting now. This is going past my knowledge, maybe someone better suited will pop up.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    I'm wondering if something has changed your internet settings... This almost sounds like the DNS server or a firewall is preventing you from connecting now. This is going past my knowledge, maybe someone better suited will pop up.
    I agree with Swagbot on this, it may have something to do with your firewall.

Check your firewall settings, and see if it is blocking CSS and also check with your Anti-Virus software.

6. Default

I've checked firewalls, modem settings, everything, its only something with ibis servers, every other server I can join.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    I've checked firewalls, modem settings, everything, its only something with ibis servers, every other server I can join.
    I don't know what to tell you, I would of thought one of the solutions above would of corrected the issue.

Try doing a Google search and see if you can find any information regarding this issue.

8. Default

i had this happen to me a while ago. on 2 occasions.
    one time it was the school's firewall that was port forwarding poorly and thus blocking all ibis servers i had.

try connecting to the ibis wcs TEST server and adding it to ur favorites:
    wcs.ibisgaming.com:27016
    (note it's "6" at the end.)

all ibis servers are
    gg.ibisgaming.com:27015
    ffa.ibisgaming.com:27015
    wcs.ibisgaming.com:27015
    zm.ibisgaming.com:27015

etc if im not mistaken, and they are ALL on the 27015 port.
    so if you can add the ibis test server to ur favorites (password is "ibiswcs" or "wcsibis" i forgot), when u cant add the other ones, then that means that it's the port that is being blocked.

if you still can't add the test server either then... well... we will cross that bridge then.

- - - Updated - - -

note. this has happened before, am on phone and dont have time to go through that entire thread to check what worked, but this was the thread then : i had to dig this up from the cached archives.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/arc.../t-10728.html?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Won't let me add the test server either, checked other servers on my favorites list and most are port 27015, and I can play those. It's just weird that it won't even let me see them on favorites list anymore.

EDIT: I got it to work, even checking all ports and firewalls, nothing was showing up. Just went ahead and reset router back to default even though I haven't messed with it in ages, and it works now.
    Last edited by Peppers; 04-27-2015 at 04:54 PM.