Thread: [ADD] cs_crackhouse

1. Default [ADD] cs_crackhouse

2. Default

This is a fun map from experience.

I played on this map many times on those 24/7 deathmatch servers.

I recommend this map.

3. Default

It is fun for a 24/7 deathmatch server. But Pub is a mission-oriented server. The hostages are in the room at the the end of the 2nd floor corridor. Think about how its gonna play out. Nobody would pursue mission objective on this map. Would be disaster..

This map is faulty by design to be used as a mission map.. A lot of fun for deathmatch, definitely not a mission map.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It is fun for a 24/7 deathmatch server. But Pub is a mission-oriented server. The hostages are in the room at the the end of the 2nd floor corridor. Think about how its gonna play out. Nobody would pursue mission objective on this map. Would be disaster..

This map is faulty by design to be used as a mission map.. A lot of fun for deathmatch, definitely not a mission map.
    Not necessarily, think about office or any other hostage rescue map.

This would be no different, that's from my prospective unless you think otherwise.

5. Default

I think its just too tempting to avoid mission.. For the ct side.. Hostages are at the hardest place to get.. Rescue zone wide open to all angles of fire. Entry points very limited. One bottleneck leading to another. Its a 2 minute round.. Unless you got a whole team of inexperienced players on T side, I dont see any rescue.. That was my point. We can give it a try but I dont see it plays out any different..

6. Default

Ive played it a lot on WCS