I snipped some stuff. Sorry if I took some things out of context. I will say that I haven't been following this debate so I may not have all of the information necessary to leave a comment here but I think most of what is said does not require context.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
Admins not knowing the rules and trying to enforce their own corrupted versions has been and is still an issue.
I think it may be time for rule re-defining, since it seems that there are some (by some I mean A LOT OF) gray areas. A clear black and white ruling for specific instances would greatly help when it comes to moderating the servers, especially in the case of an abusing admin. I think what you mention is largely an issue of misunderstanding the rules rather than enforcing 'corrupted versions'.

Add ULAs and clan to your friends list. They all know the rules. If none of them are on, give the admin some respect and either play his way or leave. Definitely post the issue on the forums though. Even that doesn't fix some issues however.
True. All of this is true.

Maynard even made a great post about it which I would link in game. Several admins were just like, "no, you are wrong!!1!!111!"
Fuck'em.