Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin-only nominations.

1. Default Admin-only nominations.

I really think this should be implemented,

Admin only nominations for maps like harry potter, fapescape, and other maps will be talked about if it goes through.

Not only will this help create more fun it will make maps less boring and over played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

Yes this server needs this, all ze with 3+ stages and have round times of 10mim or so should be admin nomination only, or atleast the overplayed ones should be admin nom. Only... This saves people from hating and constantly griefing hard and long ze maps
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

3. Default

is there any existing mod that does this or will I need to make said mod. (although if one does not exist and someone wants to make it have at it (assuming we decide this is a good idea))

Logically, such a system would only take over when there is an admin on. What about when there is only 1 admin though... maybe it should be extended to reserved slot users so that more people can nominate than just admins but it is still restricted from the general public.

I really like this idea, but a better one might just be to only allow a map to be played once per day, instead of the 2-or-so hours that's currently in place. People might still spam sorrento and shroom but they'll only be able to play them once during those 24 hours. I like having all options available at all times but the community really can't be trusted to play different (and in many cases more interesting) maps.

5. Default

Added both ideas to the suggestions section: https://trello.com/b/39qETAmM/zombie-mod-updates

Use this link to join trello: https://trello.com/zeroibis/recommend
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-02-2015 at 09:15 AM.

6. Default

Zero, I recently learnt about SM and Source Pawn, I can try to make a mod for this, but setting up a server is been a real pain so far... If I don't reply within 5 days please ignore this...
    Buy admin so you can add "ibis.a" to your name. Dont worry, you wont be the first one.

7. Default

Create more fun lol no

8. Default

Okay, Money first.. this mod is vital, because you can create an environment where maps are less over-played and make a weekend only map without needing to create an event to beat it. lets face it playing harry potter so much destroyed the map that everyone trolls when were on there, that wouldnt be the case if it isnt played as much as it is.

and zero what i mean is that is it possible for you to add certain maps to the admin-nomination menu that players cannot view, i do like the reserved slot idea, although if youre going to customize that, you might as well add a couple more things to it and bump it up to $5 a month.

Also zero, i believe that we agreed that enabling the !zmarket system would mess up Zombie-Cade maps.. but its also important that players have 2 grenades on ze.. is it possible that we can have a smoke grenade have the same effect as a grenade and therefore allowing us to carry to grenades for ze?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

9. Default

What about
    Code:
    sm_nominate_adminonly <1|0>
    ?
    Buy admin so you can add "ibis.a" to your name. Dont worry, you wont be the first one.

10. Default

What also could help is the nomination list. If we were to put the new maps at the first of the list instead of the end those would be played more. Same goes with GG as well.