Thread: I'm back! Re-Introduction

1. Thumbs up I'm back! Re-Introduction

What's up everyone? What's it been like 4 or 5 years? Glad to see some familiar people still around.

I'm not new but I figured I'd post another intro since it's been so long. A lot has happened since I last played in an IBIS server or CS at all. Moved to San Diego from New Jersey, became a cop, had a son, got engaged and now I have a new ASUS ROG gaming laptop. I'm also casually learning computer programming with Python to start. I can't guarantee I'll be playing as much as I used to but I'll definitely be around.

Just got CS:GO but I also have Alliance of Valliant Arms, LOTRO, free editions of Diablo 3 and WoW, Minecraft and I also game on Xbox 360 under the same tag.

I looked over a bunch of my old posts on this forum. I don't remember being as active as I apparently was but definitely remember the good times playing with you guys. I saw my old clan app and had a good lol too.

I'll see if I can contribute and help out in the forums from time to time. Let me know if anyone here remembers me or was around when I was and feel free to add me on Steam / Xbox. It's good to be back.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

2. Default

Hello and Welcome back.

3. Default

Hello, emTr0, nice to meet you!
    Buy admin so you can add "ibis.a" to your name. Dont worry, you wont be the first one.

4. Default

Hello and Welcome back sir.

5. Default

Welcome back.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YoYoYOnnY View Post
    Hello, emTr0, nice to meet you!
    Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Hello and Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGamer101 View Post
    Hello and Welcome back sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Welcome back.
    Thanks guys.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

emtro!!! welcome back!! its been awhile.

8. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy