Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Koolayed is back. Demand awnsers.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    He Had freinds...?

What the fuck is wrong with this world.
    lmfao.

2. Default

lol i dont bother explaining why ive been gone so long its either holy shit is gona make up another sentence saying nice excuss or another person that blames me when ive been in austria lol O BTW im back xD but i am lovin this posts about me makes me feel special when im gone : P
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

3. Default

I look forward to seeing you get perma banned again.

4. Default

kavinksy of course u know thats what im looking forward to happening xD
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

5. Default

I'm pretty sure it's him as well. In fact, I somewhat confirmed it.

I do miss Koolayed's shenanigans, though.

But for being a total idiot 90% of the time, despite trying to make friends with you, I guess being permanently banned is your own fault.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Last time I've seen him was when he joined in as "The Nipple Ninja" on June 19 playing tx_highschoolbeta.

7. Default

Heh, I remember that. I caded with him and told him that I missed him, but he ignored me. D=

Wasn't it also in roy barricade factory?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Like I said if he shut up about dicks and stoped zteling away from everyone I wouldn't really give a fuck if he was back or not.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Like I said if he shut up about dicks and stoped zteling away from everyone I wouldn't really give a fuck if he was back or not.
    Just let me know if he does in the future and I'll fix the problem immediately.

10. Default

Actually that time I last saw him (mentioned above), he was very well behaved...But I guess to compensate for that, he did get a little annoying with the slupring sound everytime he talked...