Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Koolayed is back. Demand awnsers.

1. Default

I remember one time late at night on Natalys Ship, I was the first zombie, and the only other human was Koolayed. It was a 1v1 against the best two players at the time, or what I thought was the best two..

First of all I jump into the boat he was held out in, and he zteles as I'm about to tag him, I ztele and find him barricading up a room, and as he finishes I manage to push it down and hes back into a corner as I ran at him at full speed, and he zteles, again.. I manage to see him go to the island, and I run to the top of the big boat and parachute to the canon, as he fires once at me with it when I was in mid air, misses, and then when I land he zteles, and I do the same. I run into him and finally tag him, and then the map changes.

3 times he should have been dead. He isn't a pro, not in my eyes anymore.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

i dont mind koolayed but he needs to learn how to respect other people and the rules. ( not saying im perfect )

I would say if he post an unban me in the unban me section, wrote an apology promising to folow the rules and respect others maybe he could get back in. Who knows though...

3. Default

You're all butthurt, koolayed was #1.

4. Default

I remember koolayed a bit not much though but i agree with holy if he post a unban me and wrote a very sincere apology i would had unbanned him if i was given the position but he just need to get his attitude straight but ztele from zombies that many times james he has no skills

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Jee thanks.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    KOOLAYED is a HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read it koolayed and suck a dick.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Koolayed was never no #1 that was pooter, he was 3rd till I passed him and held that spot till' zero switched over to the new stats system at the begining of this year, hell I was no 1, the other two players weren't even playing anymore.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-02-2009 at 05:56 PM.

8. Default

Didn't I pass you and then Eth in the old ranking system, then was coming up to pooter, then the stats reset? I was put down to rank 8, that was rather annoying..

9. Default

not sure, all I remember was I was 3rd with 1177 points at the time when the stats were changed and then I started playing synergy most of the time because I didn't feel like putting in the work to get back on top.

10. Default

buckeye, if you see a name like that again, ban them immediately and make them come here to explain why the have a f'd up name.