Thread: ze it was never named

1. Default ze it was never named

This was a project me and anex were working on that we never finished because who finishes anything... might as well post what progress we made 2.jpg10.jpg9.jpg8.jpg7.jpg6.jpg5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg1.jpg11.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

"ze_mario_escapes_bowser". Looks cool, but how well will it play? I've never played ze lol.
    Buy admin so you can add "ibis.a" to your name. Dont worry, you wont be the first one.

3. Default

looks like it would have been fun, maybe you guys will get the time one day.

4. Default

How close is this to being finished?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    How close is this to being finished?
    we havent finished the second stage yet, two more stages + extreme stages and still need to animate bowser as final boss.. so i would say about 28%,
    though aNex has recently messaged me and we might get back on track! either me or him will update this thread with progress, if you guys have any ideas please feel free to share them! even pictures of how you would want something to be done.. for example bowser arena.
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

6. Default

Have any secret weapons yet?

7. Default

Didn't create item shops yet