Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM development.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    the plugin where knockback increases at every loss
    That is the only thing that even makes some maps in ze beatable... or are you referring to having it off in zm?

Also note that I can change the settings on it so that it increases by less each round and or has a cap.

2. Default

I think it should be disabled for ze maps with stages, like potter. You fail the first stage a couple times and now the 2nd stage has some horrible knockback for zombies that was accumulated from the first stage, not the second. The 2nd stage is like a whole new map and shouldnt have handicapped knockback.
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

3. Default

The knockback is reset when the humans win but only resets so much. for cases like this the solution would be to either have a total reset or increase the amount by which the knockback decreases by as a result of human wins.

4. Default

If knockback gets reset completely after a win i dont mind increasing knockback if we get stuck on a level for a while
    Last edited by Core; 05-07-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    Bring back the pred class on ze, xP

#SaveDaPreds
    THIS. 100% THIS.
    #SaveDaPreds

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is the only thing that even makes some maps in ze beatable... or are you referring to having it off in zm?

Also note that I can change the settings on it so that it increases by less each round and or has a cap.
    It hasn't helped humans at all. A handicap is no substitute for player skill and knowing the maps. Something that actually might help humans is enabling the zmarket, which is standard on every single other ZE server in existence.
    Last edited by sup; 05-07-2015 at 07:00 PM.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    It hasn't helped humans at all. A handicap is no substitute for player skill and knowing the maps. Something that actually might help humans is enabling the zmarket, which is standard on every single other ZE server in existence.
    This.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Yes zmarket would be a huge help when defending, or trying to carry a team on a boss when half the morons are shooting the zombies and the other half are shooting boss... Just bind zmarket purchase and you can unload x2 faster than usual

- - - Updated - - -

Or on potter when the team splits up to fight mini boss and defend from zombies

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    While this is true, i'd like to point out that no other ze server has zombie classes like ibis does, especially the deform. Without the knockback plugin the deform zombie is the ultimate winning machine with any half decent player who knows maps well enough. I think the best way to remedy this situation is to reset kockback after a win.. Just my two cents

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    While this is true, i'd like to point out that no other ze server has zombie classes like ibis does, especially the deform. Without the knockback plugin the deform zombie is the ultimate winning machine with any half decent player who knows maps well enough. I think the best way to remedy this situation is to reset kockback after a win.. Just my two cents
    Not true. pF (which is now dead) had a deformed class too and was just as good as GFL at beating hard maps (before it was ddos'd out of existence). The deformed was already nerfed months ago. The real OP class is poison.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed