Thread: ❁Trixie❁ 15.05.15, 13:45:00 STEAM_0:0:44101162

Default ❁Trixie❁ 15.05.15, 13:45:00 STEAM_0:0:44101162

Name in Game: ❁Trixie❁
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:44101162
    Where: ZM
    Link to any previous bans: No previous bans
    Reason to ban: Knifing humans toward humans mutiple times
    Note:
    I know the communty is not perfect and one little tk is funny but I caught trixie at the map 3 times and told her she should stop it.
    She (Or he maybe) waited behind the spawn for the zombies to give them back-knife towards humans.
    I gave her enough chances to stop tk but she still did it. map was ze_gameshow
    Link to demo: ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com/auto-2015051...eshow_v1_2.dem
    Ticks :
    4200-5000
    10700-19500
    23500-23900
    28300-29000
    42000-42600 (Fail try from Trixie)

2. Default

Since you're so obsessed with rules, here's one for you from the stickied thread, snitch fag:

YOU MUST ATTACH a DEMO. FOR NS2 LOG/VIDEO MUST BE ATTACHED AS NEEDED. Not link to the ftp it must be attached.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

3. Default

I am going to chime in here because I actually joined the server close to the end of this map after this incident took place.

I would normally be at work, but my boss gave me the rest of the day off

I personally have to say Trixie is a very well behaved and respected player, and I am shocked by what I have witnessed by watching the demo.

Under the Circumstance of what has taken place, I personally think due to the lack of players and activity a Warning should be considered.

Now don't get me wrong, what Trixie did was highly against the rules and it dose not make it right as we are trying to prevent this from happening.

Do I think a Warning is fair or enough as a punishment? well I mean for players who follow the rules and never cause issues sure, if they fuck up once I say a Warning is fine depending on the severity of the violation.

I mean if you have someone who constantly causes problems, I am not going to name these individuals they already ran out of warnings and you should get my point.

This is my view of the situation, and everyone has their own opinion to agree or disagree I am just putting it out there.

4. Default

this is a joke, strongfield stop with your ridicolous threads, theres barely 10 people on the server and its sorrento, or gameshow... its meant to be trolled, unless you want to try hard and win every round. Personally i think clan if they read this, should create a rule where the senior admin currently on sorrento or gameshow can create a vote to allow knifing of zombies as a form of trolling for the duration of the map. other than that considering no admin was on, trixie should follow the rules, i vote warn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

5. Default

For some unknown reason ppl in Zm care about their rank, so tking is kind of a big deal.
    Havent watched the demo yet but if true, Trixie has been here long enough to know better.

6. Default