Thread: SKilled 4/26/09

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default SKilled 4/26/09

Banned from zombie mod? didnt know you couldnt switch to spectate ingame sorry hobo james was doing it so i thought it was ok.

STEAM_0:0:22644357

ty

2. Default

Firstly, it was only a 30 minute ban by inthebutt. When you went spectator just before I was about to tag you, I told the admins via admin chat to be sure to give him a kick or a 30 minute ban or something the next time you did that. I mean seriously, it's pretty stupid to pull that stunt on an admin. After our discussion, inthebutt has said, "How about we do this" and banned you for 30 minutes. It was not my intention because I wanted to give you another chance to never pull that stunt again. Besides, you're back in the game so we can disregard this post.

Also, I want to clarify that I've stopped !zteleing/spectating away from zombies a long long time ago.

3. Default

why would running to spec mid map be ok?
    I mean if you dont wanna die.... dont play a FPS

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Firstly, it was only a 30 minute ban by inthebutt. When you went spectator just before I was about to tag you, I told the admins via admin chat to be sure to give him a kick or a 30 minute ban or something the next time you did that. I mean seriously, it's pretty stupid to pull that stunt on an admin. After our discussion, inthebutt has said, "How about we do this" and banned you for 30 minutes. It was not my intention because I wanted to give you another chance to never pull that stunt again. Besides, you're back in the game so we can disregard this post.

Also, I want to clarify that I've stopped !zteleing/spectating away from zombies a long long time ago.
    What? This is clearly a case of admin favoritism. I see people going into spec plenty of times in front of admins and nothing happens to them. Just last night player "X" even said out loud in chat "tell me when the round is about to end so I can go into spec" on ATIX while two different admins were on.

Every time I'm on, I see at least three or four people doing this repeatedly and make joke of it. Sure it's probably funny at the time while everyone is spec'ing said person, but it's still going into spec.

Whenever someone disconnects or moves into spec when I'm about to tag them, I don't care. I just shrug it off. However, if you're going to ban them, you might as well ban everyone who does it and not pick and choose like you all are doing now.