View Poll Results: What do you think abou the new Smokes ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good work. Now it's easier to win

1 16.67%
  • The Smoke is OP

1 16.67%
  • It's ok

4 66.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZM Player Feedback

1. Default

You're as bad as your spelling and grammar. How can you call yourself a proud German when you can't even be the lowliest of the Nazi regime?
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    we'll just have to wait and see what zero comes up with for a zombie boost to counter time nades. (hopefully bring back pred :P)
    https://trello.com/c/n0bgF9wo/29-contagion-spray

Please remove the poison class from ZE.
    On some maps the jumpers can jump over important map barricades easily and that's not good for the humans.

4. Default

I think the time nades and the other updates should be disabled for zm, they are not needed to win in zm and infact are just plain annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    I think the time nades and the other updates should be disabled for zm, they are not needed to win in zm and infact are just plain annoying
    Hell yeah we have 2 options
    Push the noob players up with time nades holy hand grenades etc.
    Or we try to teach or kick off all the noobs from zm .
    I mean from 10 players are 5 players noobs 4 players normal and 1 player is pro.
    I saw it often enough guys spaming or waste they smokes on useless spotts or at spawn.
    They never learn it to throw the smokes on holding/crouching points. The most players use the smokes to alive for the moment and not for the win.
    The funniest/sad one is seeing that noobs throwing their smokes on bosses and never use holy grenades.
    Well you can tell me a noob because i nominate map likes minas or paranoid but iam not a fucking bad player on zm.
    I had sometimes minds about an second zm server with password and no noobs.
    Its very sad to see the guys just running in ZE and never watch behind them. The best one was in ze minecraft adventure Stage 2. Everyone faced the wall who will breaks in some seconds but no one defends. I swear they all died 3 rounds at the first holding point after spawn. I told them per mic/chat they should defend but they didn't do it.
    Jeez at the end we have the 2 options
    1. Pushing the noob community with a lot of extras
    2. Remake of the server. (Teach or ban all the noobs)
    -StrongfieldtheGerman aka Strongfield the minas nominator aka Strongfield aka german fag - aka whatever

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    Hell yeah we have 2 options
    Push the noob players up with time nades holy hand grenades etc.
    Or we try to teach or kick off all the noobs from zm .
    I mean from 10 players are 5 players noobs 4 players normal and 1 player is pro.
    I saw it often enough guys spaming or waste they smokes on useless spotts or at spawn.
    They never learn it to throw the smokes on holding/crouching points. The most players use the smokes to alive for the moment and not for the win.
    The funniest/sad one is seeing that noobs throwing their smokes on bosses and never use holy grenades.
    Well you can tell me a noob because i nominate map likes minas or paranoid but iam not a fucking bad player on zm.
    I had sometimes minds about an second zm server with password and no noobs.
    Its very sad to see the guys just running in ZE and never watch behind them. The best one was in ze minecraft adventure Stage 2. Everyone faced the wall who will breaks in some seconds but no one defends. I swear they all died 3 rounds at the first holding point after spawn. I told them per mic/chat they should defend but they didn't do it.
    Jeez at the end we have the 2 options
    1. Pushing the noob community with a lot of extras
    2. Remake of the server. (Teach or ban all the noobs)
    -StrongfieldtheGerman aka Strongfield the minas nominator aka Strongfield aka german fag - aka whatever
    You are the worst person on the server
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    You are the worst person on the server
    With rank 20?
    Nah i dont think so

- - - Updated - - -

The worst person is calagas haha

8. Default

As Zero explained in server the other day, Poisons can't just be "removed". Something has to take their place. Like the Predator, the class itself will probably have to be nerfed. And really, it's not so much jumping over the barriers is the problem, it's the sky strafing to where they can go forward while being shot backwards that is the main problem.

9. Default

With rank 20?
    Nah i dont think so

- - - Updated - - -

The worst person is calagas haha
    Who the hell cares about rank lmfao it's broken system
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

Ya i know iam bad in wk and gandalf but just because i don't played with them before. Well i know the most zm players are noobs and 1 pusher but i want to play 20 min minas lol. You still play enough sorrento and surf. Sometimes you should give the others their fun. 20mins are a very small piece of time of the day .
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    Who the hell cares about rank lmfao it's broken system
    Why broken ?