View Poll Results: What do you think abou the new Smokes ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good work. Now it's easier to win

1 16.67%
  • The Smoke is OP

1 16.67%
  • It's ok

4 66.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ZM Player Feedback

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    As Zero explained in server the other day, Poisons can't just be "removed". Something has to take their place. Like the Predator, the class itself will probably have to be nerfed. And really, it's not so much jumping over the barriers is the problem, it's the sky strafing to where they can go forward while being shot backwards that is the main problem.
    it is about jumping over barriers.. What are you talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

You clearly don't know how to poison.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You clearly don't know how to poison.
    lame nigga be quiet
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

4. Default

Ironically I've been able to jump over those same barriers as a deformed if I'm under the effects of a smoke.

5. Default

Just played for the first time in 3 years. I horribly missed the ZM maps. I actually got laughed at when I attempted to get a vote for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Just played for the first time in 3 years. I horribly missed the ZM maps. I actually got laughed at when I attempted to get a vote for one.
    Yea if its not Beachstrike it wont get voted for.

7. Default

which is too bad b/c we just added a few new zm maps as well.