View Poll Results: What do you think abou the new Smokes ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good work. Now it's easier to win

1 16.67%
  • The Smoke is OP

1 16.67%
  • It's ok

4 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZM Player Feedback

Default ZM Player Feedback

Good evening guys.
    In this Thread you can feedback the actually situation on ZM.
    Post every minds about the ZM server.
    What's good
    What's bad
    What should be fixed
    Please don't let turn this thread into a hater-thread
    Have fun on ibis
    -StrongfieldtheGerman

2. Default

As a reminder to those who have not noticed the holy hand nades had their fire time reduced to compensate for the addition of the new nades.

Ya, the fire time was reduced.
    Guys pls notice
    ●The smoke is now the zombie slower
    ●The holy grenade makes double damage (makes easier to kill boss)

All in all on maps with boss safe your nades for boss and don't spam smokes. Safe them for holding and crouching spotts

4. Default

Where is the option to kick you out of my nationality you squinty eyed fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

5. Default

somonwe permantly mbanned this idiot from the internet itself plz.

jusesus christ i would buy admin and risk it just to ban him for a week due to his autism of constantly nominating maps that are broken intentionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

6. Default

Zombie server became lame a long time ago with all these addons to help the humans out. It's all about ZE maps with bosses. Wouldn't really call it a zombie server any more. I remember a long time ago good ZM maps were played too and it was actually humans vs zombies. Game required skill, not item spamming. 20 humans = 20 freeze nades, 20 fire nades and now 20 smoke nades. Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fucking fun. It's hardly fun playing there now with all the child admins, abusing admins and even though they are allowed, the admins that change the map to what ever they want to play. When you have 30+ people actually playing, letting a admins change the map to what ever they want when ever they want is pretty stupid too. That rule should only include clan because there are far too many douchebag regular admins. Don't tell me to report them and demo it up, that's a waste of my time, I'd rather not play on that server. I like ZM though, and wish it was enjoyable to play on the ibis ZM server once again.

7. Default

We always had fire nades though.

Also only a few of those nades matter b/c the vast majority of players are going to spam them or waist them. Their existence is for the hand full of players that will actually use them correctly.

It is true that things have been getting easier for humans for a while now. I would say it started when I removed pred zombies from escape maps. The sad fact is that games like COD have done a lot of damage to gaming. The skill level and expectations of your average player are on that level today and unless you balance things with that in mind your not going to have the hand full of players that know how to play. My hope is that by lowering the barrier and trying to even out the two sides it will encourage more of these players to stick around and learn how to play.

The ranking on zm is also being changed to one that will highly encourage and favor team work.

Now that is not to say that I am going to continue to nerf the zomibes. In fact I am working on the balance of a new powerful ability for zombies to interact with a new human ability as well. I am also planning to improve their regen and other skills.

For example see: https://trello.com/c/n0bgF9wo/29-contagion-spray
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-27-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    somonwe permantly mbanned this idiot from the internet itself plz.

jusesus christ i would buy admin and risk it just to ban him for a week due to his autism of constantly nominating maps that are broken intentionally.
    Jeez what's your proplem? Aw i guess youre just one of thousand haters of the world. Go talk with the wall haha

9. Default

strong i do hope you realize that you are a cancerous player. dont nominate hard maps that you are terrible at, ok? I've played minas with you, you arent that great of a player, because if you were you wouldnt play ze on ibis.

- as for the new updates on fire nades and time nades i like them, makes it easier for cts to win. but if we get a good team it makes playing as a zombie unbearable. we'll just have to wait and see what zero comes up with for a zombie boost to counter time nades. (hopefully bring back pred :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    strong i do hope you realize that you are a cancerous player. dont nominate hard maps that you are terrible at, ok? I've played minas with you, you arent that great of a player, because if you were you wouldnt play ze on ibis.

- as for the new updates on fire nades and time nades i like them, makes it easier for cts to win. but if we get a good team it makes playing as a zombie unbearable. we'll just have to wait and see what zero comes up with for a zombie boost to counter time nades. (hopefully bring back pred :P)
    Ya i know iam bad in wk and gandalf but just because i don't played with them before. Well i know the most zm players are noobs and 1 pusher but i want to play 20 min minas lol. You still play enough sorrento and surf. Sometimes you should give the others their fun. 20mins are a very small piece of time of the day .
    ^^