Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zero please unban

1. Default Zero please unban

Zero will you please check to see if these two players from zombie mod are unbanned.

player name: Joran^.^zombies
    Steam ID: steam_0:0:9120145

player name: Lilspyder
    steam ID: steam_0:0:1092317

the map was zm_winterfun.

I accidently had my ban command left open after banning another player for 1 hour for constant mic spamming. I went to change weapons and accidently banned those two players. i apologize to both joran and lilspyder for any inconviences.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Joran got unbanned. Hes back in

I hate it when I leave that damn menu up and forget. I go to buy guns and mute like 7 people by accident. Haha.

3. Default

Amateur

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Amateur
    it happens

5. Default

Why dont u unban them yourself if you were the one that accidentally ban them ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Why dont u unban them yourself if you were the one that accidentally ban them ?
    I did, but I got that message "not guaranteed". so thats why I came on here and asked if zero could please double check for me.

7. Default

you should leave lilspyder banned. he's a constant tker, camper and all around problem.

8. Default

lol CO don't teach them. Then they think its ok to unban anyone anytime. Let them post for unbans. All the bad unbans never get posted, funny irony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    lol CO don't teach them. Then they think its ok to unban anyone anytime. Let them post for unbans. All the bad unbans never get posted, funny irony.
    Muah !!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    Dep I know the rules, I know what to do. that's why I made a post. CAUSE I'M SUPPOSE TO!!!!!