STEAM_0:1:19718185

Where:
    GG @ ibisgaming.com

Link to any previous bans:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...718185&Submit=

Reason to ban:
    Rank Manipulation, Team Attack, Threatening an Admin

---
    Intentional team attack in order for friend to win, two rounds in a row.
    Cannot take action against admins - immune.
    End of demo
    auto-20150531-200828-gg_sex_fix.dem

Threats for not dropping this request after I specifically said I would not.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=453128408
    Joins after wamup round.
    auto-20150531-230753-gg_dirty_p0rk_shadows.dem
    Last edited by -Whitey-; 05-31-2015 at 10:20 PM.

2. Default

I would say ban just due to the fact of past bans. Admin or not shouldn't be tking.

3. Default

I would have stopped if requested, sorry for the inconvenience. It's been a hard night, sorry about this. I'll be sure not to be an issue in the future, thank you for your cooperation and understanding. That said I never tried to get a friend to win. If that were the case I would have had to have cared who won. I in fact did not care what so ever who won. Rank manipulation is by far out of bounds for such an accusation. The team attacking on the other hand is justified and you have my apologies. Please go ahead an review the reasons for previous ban history. If you would take the time to recognize the extent of my misconduct in the past. You would understand that I've never broken the rules in such a manner before. This is an isolated incident during an isolated moment. I hope you can understand and see it in your hearts to let it go as it should be.
    Last edited by Lambazza; 05-31-2015 at 09:10 PM.
    "If you seek reality, turn away the veil of causality, and behold the untold."
    Love - Forever - Peace - Endeavor

4. Default

> I would have stopped if requested, sorry for the inconvenience.
    I told the entire server I was turning voice off because you were all eating your microphones together. Kind of hard to ask someone to stop when you're on the last level and can't hear a thing they're saying to begin with.

> That said I never tried to get a friend to win.
    Are you stating this from before the fact or after the fact you were both sharing emoticon hearts and saying you love each other?

> I in fact did not care what so ever who won.
    This is why you team attack me, on knife level, since you know I'm waiting for my teammate to die so it would cause a knife fight since there was only one remaining CT and I would be on nade level, so you attack me down to 1hp; intentionally. You then allow him to knife you. The following round, you then team attack me; still on knife level, intentionally - so he could win.

> The team attacking on the other hand is justified and you have my apologies.
    I don't believe so.

I like you, bazza. But you pissed me off in the most extent of ways.

5. Default

1. I couldn't have known, typing works.
    2. I send hearts to everyone.
    3. I wanted you to lose not for them to win. It was not intentionally so he could win, it was just so that you would not. I did not care who would win.
    4. Game on.

Better to forgive and forget, you have my word it won't be repeated. I hope you understand.
    Last edited by Lambazza; 05-31-2015 at 10:03 PM.

6. Default

Glad to know rawr gave you my phone number and you're threatening me in game for not dropping this request.

Updated OP with additional information.

7. Default

Not a threat, just asking considering we were friends in the past. It would be nice to see that you were human. I don't want to have to deal with this or have this go any further. I feel it would be prudent just to drop it and move on so neither of us have to deal with this. Although seeing as how you suddenly do not consider me friends with you. I will leave it at that. Also rawr did not give me your phone number I think you may be losing it... Take care Robert. I will leave it at that, hopefully you come around. If not, game on.

8. Default

I am human. I believe humans make mistakes, yes. However I also believe in criminals paying for their actions. This may not be the white house or the pentagon; but there are rules here and they are set to be followed. Amongst all the other things you've done on the server today; be happy I chose this one.

9. Default

Closing this thread, I will review this in the morning. Both of you are a little special.

10. Default

Reviewed.

Not cool Lambazza, you know better and you have a history of being obstinate. Cut the shit, next time I will not be so lenient.

Ban issued.

- - - Updated - - -

Both of you are still special. The phone number thing is funny to me for some reason, but I can't imagine why.