Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Refunds Available Now!

1. Default Refunds Available Now!

Steam now gives FULL refunds for games you don't want - as long as it's before two weeks after purchase, and played for less than two hours, but regardless, they will still consider it and will take a look.

Too bad it's been way too long for me to get a refund on GTA 5. Though, maybe I will try.

You can read more about it here: http://store.steampowered.com/steam_...snr=1_41_4__42

You can request a refund for nearly any purchase on Steam—for any reason. Maybe your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements; maybe you bought a game by mistake; maybe you played the title for an hour and just didn't like it.

It doesn't matter. Valve will, upon request via help.steampowered.com, issue a refund for any reason, if the request is made within fourteen days of purchase, and the title has been played for less than two hours. There are more details below, but even if you fall outside of the refund rules we’ve described, you can ask for a refund anyway and we’ll take a look.

You will be issued a full refund of your purchase within a week of approval. You will receive the refund in Steam Wallet funds or through the same payment method you used to make the purchase. If, for any reason, Steam is unable to issue a refund via your initial payment method, your Steam Wallet will be credited the full amount. (Some payment methods available through Steam in your country may not support refunding a purchase back to the original payment method.

2. Default

why do you want to refund GTA 5?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I simply don't enjoy playing it -- at all. My heart is with CS:S and I really do not play any other games. So many of my friends on the life end spoke highly of it on PS and xbox so I thought it would be a good buy; but I found out otherwise. I loved San Andres; but GTA titles are just not for me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    I simply don't enjoy playing it -- at all. My heart is with CS:S and I really do not play any other games. So many of my friends on the life end spoke highly of it on PS and xbox so I thought it would be a good buy; but I found out otherwise. I loved San Andres; but GTA titles are just not for me.
    aka he is a cuck
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

5. Default

sounds like you shouldn't get the refund. GTA 5 Is a great game... I've not tried it on PC, nor will I ever... GTA like COD are console games... but given a game isn't for you doesn't seem like a fair reason to ask for a refund... the game really is solid and good.

seems like a refund should happen when a game is absolute shit... like kayne and lynch 2

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

oh dear lord kayne and lynch was terrible and so was sam & Max and assasins creed revelations. I wish I could get refunds for those.......
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    sounds like you shouldn't get the refund. GTA 5 Is a great game... I've not tried it on PC, nor will I ever... GTA like COD are console games... but given a game isn't for you doesn't seem like a fair reason to ask for a refund... the game really is solid and good.

seems like a refund should happen when a game is absolute shit... like kayne and lynch 2
    Works nativily on 360 controller, why would you not play it on PC where you have mods and graphics?
    GTA was a PC game to start with, and rockstar has always made an effort to make the best version the PC version (with the possible exception of the mediocre port of GTA IV where the code was pretty much the 360 code looking for a tricore CPU and shit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

I bought GTA 5 on ps3 2 years ago.
    played it 2 hours.
    Dropped the game in hate: couldn't go online 99% of the time, and in the 1%, I am 10000x worse at console controller aiming compared to my mouse aiming skills....AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING...

just couldn't get into the game...until the PC version was released...
    Then i played non-stop for 3 days, with a 24h sleeping day in between sessions...
    Till my computer sandy fucking bridge CPU + liquid cooling system literally hit the fan...

tl:dr;
    even with a burnt ass cpu and fan, I enjoyed GTA 5 on pc, and absolutely spat on the console version... i spit on all console versions of anything really.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

I'm with you on that cyber. I haven't bought a console since GameCube.

I guess I just enjoy simplicity still. Believe it or not; I don't like that there is so much offered in GTA5. I would play the entire story line of GTA:SA over and over again and never get bored of it. Even with the GI Joe looking graphics.. It was just my blast from the past. That and Soldier of Fortune.

I'm never one to return anything. Ever. But I know I will not play it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with you on that cyber. I haven't bought a console since GameCube.

I guess I just enjoy simplicity still. Believe it or not; I don't like that there is so much offered in GTA5. I would play the entire story line of GTA:SA over and over again and never get bored of it. Even with the GI Joe looking graphics.. It was just my blast from the past. That and Soldier of Fortune.

I'm never one to return anything. Ever. But I know I will not play it.

10. Default

I'm kind of similar to Whitey. I don't tend to buy new games too often but instead go through a rotation of tried and true games that I know I'll enjoy playing. Right now my current rotation is CS:S, Skyrim, and Civ 5/BE. I have FO: New Vegas, BO: Infinity, and a ton of other games sitting in my library from steam sales that I may eventually get around to trying or then again, maybe not.