View Poll Results: Ban or No Ban?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • BAN THIS BITCH

0 0%
  • NAH IM TOO COOL TO SAY YES

2 100.00%

Thread: {fgg} novemberteen the assassin STEAM_0:0:121089674 6/13/15 12:20am PST

1. Default {fgg} novemberteen the assassin STEAM_0:0:121089674 6/13/15 12:20am PST

Name in Game:
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:121089674
    Where: GG
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...1089674&Submit
    Reason for perma ban: Ping masking and admitting it. I can't find that fucking website to download the demo but it was on Wootday. If someone cane link the demo or site here, I will give the ticks. He is an annoying shithead to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

2. Default

ty rawr

- - - Updated - - -

So chat is till not showing up the demo. Someone will need to pull logs if they have free time. I would but no access. it was towards the end of the game before Rawr joined. I would say the last 3rd of it or so. His reply was (and I am paraphrasing) I do ping mask, everyone does it. Usually I don't believe people when they say things like this but the child has a static 5 and never wavers.

3. Default

Just a lil FYI, ban was at 03:24
    This is a 100k demo, need those ticks. Chat worked fine for me, weird.
    Last edited by $Money$; 06-13-2015 at 06:36 AM.

4. Default

Ping masking is so minor, usually done by players that is not in the U.S or Canada and have horrible latency.
    Wouldn't say this is a perma offense, more like a temp ban if he does not fix his rates.

5. Default

It's moreso the fact that he does it because he has a brother that spikes the shit out of his net which sends his ping through the roof, and I've been bitching at him about it since day one. Eventually he got tired of hearing me and fucked his rates up so I wouldn't notice as often, but I always check the pings of users with a 5 latency. This has been going on for 2 months now. I just haven't seen him lag as often.

He lives in Georgia. No matter how close Georgia is to Virginia, if you have shitty internet and a brother, expect to be bitched at when you're playing hopscotch on the server.

6. Default

Like Phil said, ping masking is not a huge deal. Some people don't ping mask and their ping is at 2 sometimes. For a while, my ping was at 5 and it was constant.
    Just look at the actual ping in console and see what their lag is. If it's around 30-50? I think? It's perfectly fine.

Give ticks please.

7. Default

Well I can't give ticks. I am not seeing any form of chat.

8. Default

If we just want to let him go with a temp ban I would be okay with this. I cannot load the demo to show chat so idk what else to do.

9. Default

Not enough votes, unbanned.