Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Random slay by Lilspyder.ibis.a

Default Random slay by Lilspyder.ibis.a

Admin ingame: Lilspyder.ibis.a
    Me ingame: Magical {BE}

Reason: Me and Lilspypder were in endgame knifefight, i hitted her once, then he started running. I kept running after him till i got tired of it, so stood still... I then typed b00m to let him know he was gonna get slayed. He said I ll take us both down. I said that would be lame and would be admin abuse... Next 2 rounds nothing happened, then at start of the 3th round after that, he slayed me.

I asked him why he did and he said well thats the same you did to me. Then i said you were the one running and he pretended not to know ( kinda weird for an admin ) that it was the one with lowest health that would get slayed.

In my opinion, randomly slaying cuz you get angry messes the game up for the players who play fair and the way its supposed to...

Have no problems with other admins, but this just was retarded

Edit, was at 29/04/2009 at around 11:25 am ( gmt +1 )

2. Default

do you have a demo of what happened? or maybe you copied the concol logs down? i'm not sure if anything can be done without some form of evidence.

3. Default

It is supposed to slay both players if they do not kill each other. But if he tires to get slayed and does stuff like that is against the rules and he can get in trouble for that. Logical he can not slay people either. He just got his admin yesterday and so I ask that other admins keep an eye on him.

4. Default

Roger that !

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It is supposed to slay both players if they do not kill each other. But if he tires to get slayed and does stuff like that is against the rules and he can get in trouble for that. Logical he can not slay people either. He just got his admin yesterday and so I ask that other admins keep an eye on him.
    You sure honey?
    I always thought the person with less health would be slayed... and i'm pretty damn sure that's how it has always been.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Roger that !

I love the icon.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    I love the icon.
    Hey how'd that get there ?

8. Default

hahahaha CO thats funny!

...did you draw that yourself?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    hahahaha CO thats funny!

...did you draw that yourself?
    I just drew the little circle and slash on it.

10. Default

ihy2<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.