Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZM server lag

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Haha sorry Kavinsky, i didn't mean to drift off your topic. If it makes you feel any better the GG server has been smashed with lag as well. On a side note, are you sure your "ping" is between 5-7, more often than not... ppl are confusing latency with ping.
    host can have lag spikes too, which this sounds like. and if your latency is between 5-7 you better be in the same city as the host. if not I warn to change rates so you don't cheat the players with decent rates. yes we have a command to view your rates.
    Im not sure if we still have our recommended rates thread around or not. ill ask about it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    host can have lag spikes too, which this sounds like. and if your latency is between 5-7 you better be in the same city as the host. if not I warn to change rates so you don't cheat the players with decent rates. yes we have a command to view your rates.
    Im not sure if we still have our recommended rates thread around or not. ill ask about it.
    do regular admins have the ability to use this "rate" command or is it like the logs and only zero can access it??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

yes we all have access. ma-rates rate thread looks like we may have to recreate it meow.

4. Default

yes we all have access. ma-rates rate thread looks like we may have to recreate it meow.
    Meow what is so damn funny?

5. Default

dep do you have a link to the old rate thread??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

I'm postive its ping, I've only reciently been having a ping of about 30, I always used to have 5 - 10 turtles, and usually I have someone ask me how the fuck do I have a ping like that.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.