Thread: ZM server lag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default ZM server lag

Hey zero I was just wondering if you could check the logs to see if anyone was purposely trying to lag the server. lately there has been massive lag on the ZM server. it doesn't kick anyone out but it just causes lag for every player on there. random checks of status in console doesn't yield anything.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Hey zero I was just wondering if you could check the logs to see if anyone was purposely trying to lag the server. lately there has been massive lag on the ZM server. it doesn't kick anyone out but it just causes lag for every player on there. random checks of status in console doesn't yield anything.
    I think i found the answer.
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Holy Shit !!! It was inthebutt all this time !! LMAO !!!!!!!!

4. Default

yeah somethings up with the ping, two nights ago I had a ping of about 175 when Its normally 5.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Turtle I don't know how your genes got past natural selection. It still amazes me how you parents could produce such a bastard child like you. Put I guess that's what happens when you have carnie relatives.

Last night the lag was massive for about 2 minutes everyone was in the high 200's.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Turtle I don't know how your genes got past natural selection. It still amazes me how you parents could produce such a bastard child like you. Put I guess that's what happens when you have carnie relatives.

Last night the lag was massive for about 2 minutes everyone was in the high 200's.
    lol aww, you're just upset because you're mom and dad are brother and sister.

p.s. i dont get the picture, is inthebutt hairy? or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

Your previous statement leads me to believe you are an asshole.

8. Default

can we get back on topic please, what caused the lag, was it a single player hacking or a server problem, because I got kicked for having a ping of 200 when its normally somewhere between 5 - 7

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

Nemesis,
    Go to the community pics thread and you will understand the picture better.

PEW PEW PEW™