Thread: Riddle me this.

1. Default Riddle me this.

1 what is a box with no lock, key, or a lid yet golden treasure is hidden within?
    2 what has a mouth but no tongue, a bed but dose not sleep, runs but never tires?
    3 what gets shorter as it gets older?
    4 How far can a blind dog walk into a forest?
    5 what is the creature that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three in the evening?
    Today's riddles brought to you live and flopping from your friendly neighborhood Batman!
    That makes me a sad panda :'(

2. Default

3 what gets shorter as it gets older?
    candle

5 what is the creature that walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three in the evening?
    a baby crawls on for legs, a man walks on two legs, an old man uses a cane so three legs.

Thats all i got

3. Default

1. Sandbox
    2. A river
    3. A pencil

I think

4. Default

only one unanswered is 4 (you guys are right about 1,2,3, and 5 btw).

my guess for 4: it would depend on many things, such as how populated the forest is with fauna and such. as well as where the dog started walking. of course, strictly speaking if we assume the dog will be navigating via smell, he could walk about halfway in.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4 is half way

6. Default

I thought 3 was life? And 1 is an egg, not a sandbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3 could be life, as the second u start living you're already dieing. i was kinda thinking it was time.

8. Default

3. Humans get shorter as they get older xD
    4. Halfway. After he gets halfway, he’s walking out of the forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL