Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin abuse Swagbot 9k

1. Default

Well Dave, I decided to check and yes youve been playing IBIS for a few months longer then me. I might add though, I have 1500 hours logged on IBIS, you have 500.

The other person that said I was "hacking" was an 8 year old little boy who didnt understand how i knifed him with 1 hit.

And what do you mean I "went after him"? not sure what that means.

I HAVE NEVER TOLD ANYONE TO ATTACK YOU, THAT IS A LIE, and even if I did do something like that, people can make their own decisions. but again, I DID NOT.

Stop accusing me of hacking, as stated before I have been playing here a long time and just because I am good at a game does not mean I am hacking.

NO admins have EVER accused me of hacking, I have never been banned for hacking. It's just always people like you who are mad when someone is better then you, get over it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Can someone pull the demo, Also sawg correction, only the senior admin can change the map whenever they want. If this is truely the case then I don't see any abuse. I would have to see the demo to be absolutely sure though.
    Joker I have no demo because I had no clue I was going to be kicked repeatedly every time I logged in for about 20 minutes. However, if admins can kick someone repeatedly for no other reason than they wanted to so he and john could get a laugh at my expense and their justification that I delayed the game by talking when dead in response to John's comments is false then what would constitute admin abuse?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr John Zoidberg View Post
    Well Dave, I decided to check and yes youve been playing IBIS for a few months longer then me. I might add though, I have 1500 hours logged on IBIS, you have 500.

The other person that said I was "hacking" was an 8 year old little boy who didnt understand how i knifed him with 1 hit.

And what do you mean I "went after him"? not sure what that means.

I HAVE NEVER TOLD ANYONE TO ATTACK YOU, THAT IS A LIE, and even if I did do something like that, people can make their own decisions. but again, I DID NOT.

Stop accusing me of hacking, as stated before I have been playing here a long time and just because I am good at a game does not mean I am hacking.

NO admins have EVER accused me of hacking, I have never been banned for hacking. It's just always people like you who are mad when someone is better then you, get over it.
    That is not a lie. The other day you started in on me and egged on others to contribute to your "discussion" the moment I logged in and I said nothing to you. You and about three other players came after me for at least five minutes before i said anything as you talked about me to each other as if I were not there and no one kicked you for "delaying the game." However, now you come here to play the innocent victim as if you did nothing to deserve getting what you give.

As for the other player I have no idea how old he was and I bet you don't either but after he questioned your knife kill you went after him and ridiculed him for a good three minutes "delaying the game" and you were not kicked or told to stop talking.

3. Default

The "trash talking" began on Attachment 9630
    This is where Mad Max says John knife hacks because he can one hit back knife him
    Then Dave jumps in and starts accusing John of hacking "john hacks a lot of ways but noone here will do anythign about it"
    John then responded with "dave is just a rage case cause he is bad, dont feed the troll"
    This pretty much continues for the rest of the map. if thats what you call trash talking then youre obviously new to the internet, shits weak.

Then comes Attachment 9631
    The "trash talk" continues for a while..
    When Swag had enough he decides to repeatedly kick him
    2015-07-02_00001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Personally i think he should've been gagged for harassing John with false accusations once John decided he had enough of his bs.

John does not hack, Dave. Watch the demos i provided and you can see for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

This is an abuse thread for Swagbot, not what John did or didnt do the other day. Stay on topic.

Dave, if you have any problems with a player, get the demo from here ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/ and post a thread in the temp or perma request sections. Your "trash talking" wont help you.

4. Default

As Rawr Stated I found the exact same two demo's and viewed the whole thing. The "shit talking" was really weak.
    1) I mean Swag kicking him repeatedly was excessive, you should have warned him first that if he doesn't stop and just relax then you will mute him and if he continued after you had formally warned him then you should have just muted him for a period of time to give him time to chill out.
    2) Dave you shouldn't have continuously harassed him while in the server like that because it creates a very inhospitable server environment, For future reference if you ever truely believe that someone is hacking and the admin that's on doesn't believe you or there is no admin on then go to our sourcTV website ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/ and make sure to download the demo because those are just hyper links to the saved demo's and once you have done that go to the User Perma Ban Section of our forums http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...ma-Ban-Request and when you post a new thread requesting someone to get banned to follow the format here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ost-threads%29 when you do this the request is documented and will then be looked at by everyone and will then be taken care of swiftly if they truely are hacking.

TL : DR I would hash this one up to both sides being in the wrong. Swag use your admin powers a little more conservatively(so in terms of being an excessive punishment for the crime, yes, abuse not really)
    Dave play friendly and enjoy our servers if you have any other issues please bring them up to one of us
    Last edited by Joker; 07-02-2015 at 01:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    The "trash talking" began on Attachment 9630
    This is where Mad Max says John knife hacks because he can one hit back knife him
    Then Dave jumps in and starts accusing John of hacking "john hacks a lot of ways but noone here will do anythign about it"
    John then responded with "dave is just a rage case cause he is bad, dont feed the troll"
    This pretty much continues for the rest of the map. if thats what you call trash talking then youre obviously new to the internet, shits weak.

Then comes Attachment 9631
    The "trash talk" continues for a while..
    When Swag had enough he decides to repeatedly kick him
    2015-07-02_00001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Personally i think he should've been gagged for harassing John with false accusations once John decided he had enough of his bs.

John does not hack, Dave. Watch the demos i provided and you can see for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

This is an abuse thread for Swagbot, not what John did or didnt do the other day. Stay on topic.

Dave, if you have any problems with a player, get the demo from here ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/ and post a thread in the temp or perma request sections. Your "trash talking" wont help you.
    Yes and what swag did was abuse, thanks for the pic, considering how he did it only to me and did not apply the same standard to others. If he is going to kick me for a specific behavior then he should do the same to others and apply that standard fairly but he did not. Although it's funny that you end where you chose to because after john said "don't feed the troll" I hadn't anything since my one comment and he kept going "delaying the game" engaging in a conversation about me with others saying something like "well maybe feed the trolls a little" and swag did NOTHING to john for the very reason he said he was kicking me. That is abuse.

As for what john did he started talking about what I was doing in this thread so I defended myself just as I have many times in the game. Furthermore, John's behavior is also important to this discussion because that is part of what egged me on and caused swag to kick only me repeatedly.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Joker I appreciate the feedback but I still believe that if I stop talking to john and he continues to come at me looking for a response that I should be able to defend myself from his harassment. Instead he escalated the conversation, then played the victim and I was punished while john and swag got a laugh at my expense. To me that is abuse. However, thank you for your time.

6. Default

@drsmith- u mad cuz u bad
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

7. Default

I watched the whole demo, there was no "delaying the game".
    And when he said "well maybe feed the trolls a little" he was replying to something someone else said

Swag should not have kicked you, like i stated previously, he should have gagged you. Max made two statements from what i recall about john hacking, and john explained to him how he back knifes.
    The kicking was for your constant harassment, no one else was doing that.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    I watched the whole demo, there was no "delaying the game".
    And when he said "well maybe feed the trolls a little" he was replying to something someone else said

Swag should not have kicked you, like i stated previously, he should have gagged you. Max made two statements from what i recall about john hacking, and john explained to him how he back knifes.
    The kicking was for your constant harassment, no one else was doing that.
    That comment about feeding the trolls was to someone else but it was directed at me. It is basically the same thing he tried the other day where he recruited others to follow him in harassing me. However despite the fact that he had a conversation with others about me you think that is not harassment on his part but what i did was?? My harassment was no more so constant than johns was when he came at me.

Also, John was not explaining how he back knifes he was trying to ridicule someone he called an 8 year old for daring to question his skill just as he does anyone else.

The "delaying the game" comment was the excuse swag tried to use to justify kicking me repeatedly. He had nothing better to offer as justification for kicking me so he made something up. That was the only reason I brought it up.

Again I thank you for your time and comments but it's ridiculous that you try to paint John as an innocent victim in all of this.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Is it abusing if the admin changes the map then just leaves? Like what swag did.
    No. Clan and then senior admins can change maps to whatever they like, and if they leave, that is their choice.

This is an admin abuse thread, I could care less about the bickering that went on between dave and zoid, as from what I see it was so minute a temp gag would have been fine.
    Swag, next time warn, gag, kick, ban. Do not excessively use the !kick command.

Resolved. Closed.