Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: admin abuse : Strongfield -ibis.a-

1. Thumbs down admin abuse : Strongfield -ibis.a-

Admin's INGAME name: Strongfield -ibis.a-
    You're INGAME name: QasimTheSprayAndPraySpecalist
    Server: Zombie MOD+ IBISGaming.com | FAST DL | PsychoStats |No AWP/A
    Map: ze_Paper_Escaper_v6_6c2 \ ze_deathstar_escape_v4_3
    Date & Time: 2/7/2015 10:11 (in my country's time)

How did he/she abuse: threating players to ban / setting player on fire / kicking player for complaining on abuse (see the screenshots below)

Proof: screenshots
    setting people on fire.jpg

setting me on fire.jpg

kicks the player he set fire on.jpg

threating to ban.jpg

drugging me for no reason.jpg
    Last edited by MrNugget; 07-02-2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: adding more screenshots to proof his abuse

2. Default

Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

That's pretty blatant..

3. Default

im realy sick of him abusing omg >,< when will he get banned and sorry for not doing stuff correctly my first time posting here , i just made an account so i can report his abuse

Wow dude really
    Ok its abuse to set you on fire or drugs. But come on total it was 3times and i thougt its funny for you too .
    And you know i burned angry just for a second and hes flaming all time arround. You know i dont directly kick him there was enough reason before.
    However iam not a pussy.
    Punish me for the the low-level abuse.
    Dont forget i supported you so much. I had all time enough reason to ban/mute for your Inappropriate Language&TK and mic spam.
    The abuse on yourself doesnt cares you. You only want to fuck me up.
    Peace

- - - Updated - - -

And the abuse of other admins doesnt care you. All that just because you felt abuse on your own person. All in all it was abuse under friends. And dont come with "i said its enough". You had kidding me too much with "reports". No time you made a report and now i should know its enough for you ?! LOL and sometimes you laughed after burning. You are just an troll and now you try to fuck me..very cheap and sad

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: just kidding calagas. We all know he has no mic and i didnt ban him anytime

5. Default

You abused, then admitted it. Prepare to have your admin revoked and banned. Have a nice day faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

1. Burning unwarranted - if someone requests it that's entirely another story
    2. Kick unwarranted, since 'FUUU' is not admin disrespect
    3. Who the fuck turned chutes on (on a ze map) that they had to be disabled?
    4. Drugs also unwarranted, see #1

Dafuq are you doin' on ZM?

Youre right I"m zambie
    But at point 2 the was enough admin dis before. So dont think i kicked him just because the fuu lol

- - - Updated - - -

AND I STILL SAY IT WAS ABUSE IAM SORRY OK IF YOU WANT PUNISH THEN PUNISH ME. I NEVER HIDE

- - - Updated - - -

And never mind swagbots comments. They're useless shit lol

8. Default

realy? i told you ton of times STOP IT ENOUGH I DONT WANT MORE its not freaking funny , and you kept on going i warned you sevral times that im going to report you , but you didnt stop , admin is a great resposablity you dont just mess around with it , your job is to make the server a fun place to play in , and you are doing the exact opposit thing >,< and i understand that we are friends but when you are messing around with other people thats a red line you are screwing the server up most of the people left , why you ask? because you were abusing your power , even angry got pissed off this is where i had to do something about you
    ps : next time dont do all this stuff if you dont want your admin revoked

9. Default

will he get his admin revoked ? because im sick of him abusing , theres this one time i was being chased by zombies and he froze me >:c dont have any screenshots tho :/

Stop cry.
    Don't think youre the boss of ibis. And how can i take you serious if you said mutiple times you reporting me and you didnt do it.
    And you really think i go abuse after this thread?
    PS: and if some one other get burned you laugh but if you get burned you report me!
    Calm down take a seat and stop cry
    Better look about your self before you make me to the new hitler