Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admins Abusing Map Change.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    You're totally missing the point dude..

Have them register HERE. Have them poll HERE. Fuck Google. We need the regulars/members, not Google. Why the hell would you bring this to google? You are entirely missing the point Apex is making.
    Nice response. It was never stated that a poll could be made here and I have no idea how to make one.
    and you kind of missed the point of "Admins, please do not take the survey."

Now sure, I'd like to make a survey here if possible, but I don't see the point with one already made and only posted on here/the server.

2. Default

I took the survey to grab your attention so you would visit this thread. It worked didn't it?

The problem in this community is not the admins themselves, nor the mere only $11 it costs to become one. It is the authority they believe they have once they receive their privileges. The rules need to be more strict -- not the checkout.

3. Default

Will be using a few of my junk accounts to skew your worthless endeavor. Also side note, you're a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    I took the survey to grab your attention so you would visit this thread. It worked didn't it?

The problem in this community is not the admins themselves, nor the mere only $11 it costs to become one. It is the authority they believe they have once they receive their privileges. The rules need to be more strict -- not the checkout.

I can agree on that. If people can pay to be a mod then their privileges should be nerfed so they can do as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Will be using a few of my junk accounts to skew your worthless endeavor. Also side note, you're a dumbass.
    I loved reading that survey. What are you 12? "Perma ban Torpedo."

Yeah, perma ban me cause I disagree on something and I'm trying to make the server more fun. You are clearly someone who abuses the rules and shouldn't have privilege to be an admin.
    That's why this topic was made in the first place, thanks for contributing.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo499 View Post
    You are clearly someone who abuses the rules and shouldn't have privilege to be an admin.
    That's why this topic was made in the first place, thanks for contributing.
    Swagbot is actually a very respectable admin who enforces the rules regardless of the infatuation that existed at that time. He knows what he's doing and takes care of business, regardless of how much of a 15 year old faggot he might act here on the forums; he is a very different individual in-game, and if you're around the same time he is -- you will see this for yourself.

Alongside my above beliefs; you still have not given us anything to go by. You should report these so called admin abusers which entails a very swift and harmless process so that the ULA and clan can have an in depth look on what needs to be done. I have been an admin here for 5 months (with a mass amount of experience prior from my own clan), and playing here for over a year now. If you take the time to do some research, you'd say that getting rid of those who abuse their privileges is a no-brainer, and every occurrence is taken into full consideration. But, like myself and multiple others have said above; if they were senior admin at the time, the map changes are fine; at their discretion -- with small restrictions (rapidly).

You are welcome to review any occurrence yourself and report it here directly on the forums.
    ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com/
    ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/
    ftp://pub1.ibisgaming.com/
    ftp://wcs.ibisgaming.com:23/
    ftp://ggdmffa.ibisgaming.com/

6. Default

Whitey I love you haha. I am a decent admin, I have my moments thank you lol. But yeah. You come in here demanding change after only being active for a month? Shit stains like you come and go all the time. You just make my day to day better by trolling your little revolution. Get with the program and contribute, or get the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

Hahah really always the guys look at me .
    Ya dude i was senior and no clan member was online.
    Don't think i like sorrento but its usefull to get ppl on the server.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha Apex gaypex