Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats a brother got to do?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Mmhmm, I'm sure. Next time it'll be "I need to go to work" or "death is knocking on my door."
    I planned on replying to this, but death was knocking

- - - Updated - - -

‡Ð€A†HS¤SHAÐØW‡: *knock knock*

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Rawr Senpai</3 ibis.a: ‡Ð€A†HS¤SHAÐØW‡: *knock knock*
    Kasp3r :3 a.sibi: Rawr: "Who is it?"
    Kasp3r :3 a.sibi: ‡Ð€A†HS¤SHAÐØW‡: "Delivery" :3
    Kasp3r :3 a.sibi: RAWR: "oh ok" xD opens door
    Kasp3r :3 a.sibi: ‡Ð€A†HS¤SHAÐØW‡: My names ЀA†H and i'm about to fuck someone's wife....Long dick style MUAHAHAHaaa :3
    Kasp3r :3 a.sibi: Rawr dies D:
    fixed it for u

3. Default

I was debating on that one or "sorry, I have to go dig my own grave."
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Mmhmm, I'm sure. Next time it'll be "I need to go to work" or "death is knocking on my door."

I just want 3 other people online aso I can actually finish leveling rapscallion.

Rosie, feel free to add me on steam. I'll hop in whenever I can.

Cyber, hurry up and get your compy back or whatever, I'm not going to sit in the server alone.

I miss i204. I know you hated him and thought he hacked--which I doubt, I played with him a lot--bit we used to be on when no one else was and just fucked around. Knife rounds, practice scouts, nade rounds (which I would actually consistently win). I think I'll see if I can convince him to come back sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Cyber, you are now ranked 3rd! You have almost the exact time played as me also. I could catch Ronnie if there were people in the server and I had a few hundred hours to spend. Maybe next year if I get a gig running a daycab or such.

i genuinely can't say why this thread was calling out to me, and then there ya go, directed chat towards me lol...
    Lol of course you could catch ronnie if there's the slightest hope of people in the server, just long enough for the server to rage quit 5mins in from ronnie racewhoring on T.

and this computer shit's hit me hard... after sending it to multiple technicians, and even talking a look myself, it comes down to either the processor or the moba or both... and that's gonna set me back hard for the current bi-weekly.
    i knew overclocking that shit was a wasted risk... not like that speed helps improve gameplay:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    and this computer shit's hit me hard... after sending it to multiple technicians, and even talking a look myself, it comes down to either the processor or the moba or both... and that's gonna set me back hard for the current bi-weekly.
    i knew overclocking that shit was a wasted risk... not like that speed helps improve gameplay:P
    Mine was the moba last time I cooked one from overclocking it. Just start from scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

6. Default

The processor is possible but unlikely. Change out the mobo first, since if you cooked your processor your mobo will most likely be dead.

Didn't you just get that compy? Did you build it yourself? If so, make sure you have it grounded properly. If you forgot to put any of those washers on, it would act dead, but would likely work again if you replaced the washer.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

i just finished playin a map in wcs with peppers. where were you, pass?

Lemme get right ontop of that...

Almost There.JPG

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

Driving an 18 Wheeler. Q.Q

- - - Updated - - -

Wolfenstinger, does that mean I can unban you?

Driving an 18 Wheeler. Q.Q

- - - Updated - - -

Wolfenstinger, does that mean I can unban you?

Where the hell did this come from? No.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews