Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Whats a brother got to do?

1. Default

Zero, while I appreciate you working on WCS, I really don't see how this is going to do the current issues. The most this is going to do is make those who whore races add races to their stacking rotation. So now people are going to play human, then jack, then molecule, then bond, then lion or the like.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

I can design it to carry over your kdr from another race or just use a players current KDR.

3. Default

The rotation is what we wanted I thought....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Stars, what is the difference between someone going 30-3 with one race and going 10-1 with 3 different races?

Zero, any way you slice this, it just looks like you are punishing people for doing well. If you made overleveling and those who whored races would be level 80+, that'd be a shit ton of xp which would allow for newer people to level up faster to help close the distance. It still doesn't make up for the player's experience level with the mod, but it'd help and make it more fun for the new guy (gaining levels is fun!) Not only that, but what do you do about races like genocide? or undead 'accidentally' ulting at the end of the round. Hey, they aren't denying xp!

I still think Wolfenstinger's take on a solution is the way to go. I was just trying to make his approach more barable for people with 1400 hours in the server (you know, like me ;p )
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Still a potent metaphor for how this is going.

I hit Brett right in the feels.