Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats a brother got to do?

1. Default Whats a brother got to do?

To get a game going in WCS again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

I supppose, light fireworks?

3. Default

Same as Pub, just gotta keep checking. Ppl will come soon enough.

4. Default

I haven't played wcs in forever!! Maybe I'll join you sometime

no D: don't leave GG </3

6. Default

You come play too, Kas!!

ok :3 <3

8. Default

Rawr, you always say, "I have to sleep" or "I have to eat." When Rosie asks you give an open invitation? I see how it is.

Check in on weekends. I'm usually on and chomping at the bit to play WCS, though I'm usually in GG. I check between maps to see if someone is on WCS though
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Rawr, you always say, "I have to sleep" or "I have to eat." When Rosie asks you give an open invitation? I see how it is.
    Nothing personal..

10. Default

Mmhmm, I'm sure. Next time it'll be "I need to go to work" or "death is knocking on my door."

I just want 3 other people online aso I can actually finish leveling rapscallion.

Rosie, feel free to add me on steam. I'll hop in whenever I can.

Cyber, hurry up and get your compy back or whatever, I'm not going to sit in the server alone.

I miss i204. I know you hated him and thought he hacked--which I doubt, I played with him a lot--bit we used to be on when no one else was and just fucked around. Knife rounds, practice scouts, nade rounds (which I would actually consistently win). I think I'll see if I can convince him to come back sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Cyber, you are now ranked 3rd! You have almost the exact time played as me also. I could catch Ronnie if there were people in the server and I had a few hundred hours to spend. Maybe next year if I get a gig running a daycab or such.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain