Thread: Whytboiz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Whytboiz

Earlier on zm someone asked if you were spanish. I told them you were a mexican. I said that because I saw your pictures in the community pics. I did not mean that as a racial slur. You on the other hand said at least you are not a white bitch. I am sorry you can't come to terms with what race you are but don't be racist. I don't know why you got so defensive.

2. Default

From experience.

Please don't take anything Whytboiz says seriously.

I learned.

lolol.

He's just angry.

His job won't pay for his doggeh to move.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Earlier on zm someone asked if you were spanish. I told them you were a mexican. I said that because I saw your pictures in the community pics. I did not mean that as a racial slur. You on the other hand said at least you are not a white bitch. I am sorry you can't come to terms with what race you are but don't be racist. I don't know why you got so defensive.
    im defensive because i post pics of my self in the community thread, but you judge im "mexican". its not your position to join a conversation im holding with another player. if you dont know the flavor of the kool-aid then stay out of the mix. you dont know me, dont attempt to attribute to my conversations.

i didnt take it as a racial slut, dont put wrods in my mouth.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    im defensive because i post pics of my self in the community thread, but you judge im "mexican". its not your position to join a conversation im holding with another player. if you dont know the flavor of the kool-aid then stay out of the mix. you dont know me, dont attempt to attribute to my conversations.

D:

D:

*holds to her bosom*

Calm, my little friend...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

i didnt take it as a racial sluR, dont put wrods (words) in my mouth.

If you didn't take it as a racial slur then why did you yell out a racial slur.

6. Default

i didnt know "white" and "fagget" were racial slurs... hm...

and to ur answer ur question correctly AGAIN...

i was "defensive" because you dotn know me... you saw a picture of me... you call me mexican... you dont know what i am, kid. so how about you just stop posting and keep living you life on the other side of that monitor.

i didnt know "white" and "fagget" were racial slurs... hm...

and to ur answer ur question correctly AGAIN...

i was "defensive" because you dotn know me... you saw a picture of me... you call me mexican... you dont know what i am, kid. so how about you just stop posting and keep living you life on the other side of that monitor.

1. racial slur

A derogatory nick-name generally used when talking shit about people from a specific race
    "Damn beaners Mexicans didn't mow the grass yesterday"
    "Porch monkeys Blacks love fried chicken!"
    "Did you see them honkey White kids playing hop-scotch?"
    "Fuckin towel heads Arabs blew up the WTC!"

1. fagget

A misspelling of faggot, popularized by the lack of spell-checking in chatrooms.

8. Default

1. racial slur

A derogatory nick-name generally used when talking shit about people from a specific race
    "Damn beaners Mexicans didn't mow the grass yesterday"
    "Porch monkeys Blacks love fried chicken!"
    "Did you see them honkey White kids playing hop-scotch?"
    "Fuckin towel heads Arabs blew up the WTC!"

1. fagget

A misspelling of faggot, popularized by the lack of spell-checking in chatrooms.
    thats some pretty good research...

unfortunatly for you... i dont see "white" being used as racial slurs... i see "honkey"... youre an idiot.

It's funny how you automatically thought I was white but you don't even know what I look like.

10. Default

It's funny how you automatically thought I was white but you don't even know what I look like.
    ok. i didnt realize this thread was in reference to my judging you?

if you run out of shit to talk, dont change topic.. just shut up...

how about you stick on topic... read ur first thread again.