3 37.50%
  • monthly

5 62.50%
  • never

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WCS scrim revival?

1. Default

2 of the first 4 races are absurdly good (one forces laces, the other is just OP) so 100 levels can be fine.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Why the fuck Am I the one being asked lol....

I mean I don't mind hosting one, but this time we'll set it up a month in advance (so no weekly scrim shit.). And I would need Zero to configure a scrim server for that date, and have all settings ready minus migrating the levels of players.

On top of the 10 people signing up for the scrim, there would be anothee 4 players on backup, 2 for each team (because some of you fuckers tend to confirm attendance and NOT actually show up...).

Once I get the final list, along with the backups, i will generate 2 teams , based on their (actual) skill level (not the server one, but the actual gameplay skills) and kda from what I remember about them in game back then.
    And when that is done, I will submit team drafts for the scrim.
    IF a majority of 75% comes up to me saying they aren't satisfied with the balancing, or if they just want to handle balancing in their own hands, then i will just assign 2 players beforehand to be dedicated team captains. Those captains must show up 30 minutes before the scrim time, and alternate picks on players (like last time), as well as take care of organizing their own team.

This time we can take a look at having teamspeak servers set up so that each team can get organized properly without the in-game all-talk bug we kept having last time...

etc...

tldr:
    This time this shit needs to be more organized. So If you say you are PLAYING, you are giving me PERMISSION to ban you for a week if you otherwise do not attend (proven emergency cases excluded).
    Because last time, things got out of hand with 60% of the players not showing up.
    If you say you want to backup, the same rule applies.

If this is soemthing that interests people and actually SHOW UP, then let me know so that I post a thread over the weekend for a back-from-holidays-january-scrim event.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Ban from all servers or just the scrim? How about if someone signs up and don't show, they're banned from x amount of scrims.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Ban from all servers or just the scrim? How about if someone signs up and don't show, they're banned from x amount of scrims.
    it's not like we have a lot of scrims with full atttendence for that to matter.
    I'd rather just ban them from all the servers, it would make them take attendance more seriously

and will be a lot more fun for me.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Why the fuck Am I the one being asked lol....
    Just because you wanna ban ppl for not showing up

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Just because you wanna ban ppl for not showing up
    Well THAT is something I would very much love to do.

They've been warned.

Would have been nice to play, but i guess i'll just weigh the team down with my rustiness.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Well THAT is something I would very much love to do.

They've been warned.

Would have been nice to play, but i guess i'll just weigh the team down with my rustiness.
    Well I guess now we just gotta see how many ppl will play.

I will be in. Assuming I am not working. Should vote on times before sign-ups.

9. Default

Good luck getting enough people Cyber. Most of the issues was that a few didn't show up, then people decided to join, then people were being fucktards in the server.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Anyone up for a Ricochet scrim?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.