3 37.50%
  • monthly

5 62.50%
  • never

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WCS scrim revival?

1. Default WCS scrim revival?

Thoughts? This might be a decent way to generate some more interest in the server/bring some of the old players back.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

The last game I played on WCS was the first Scrim. I think this sound awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

Sounds like fun, I cant play till mid augest, but if we have one I will do my best to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Sounds like a good plan. I usually only play gungame nowadays because wcs is always empty, unless I go in there just to fight the wallhacking invisible seeing bots!

5. Default

This is a good idea. Let's organize something far enough in the future so people can actually make it. No holidays, not during the week, just a simple weekend at least a month in advance.

6. Default

This sounds like a very good Idea, I didn't play too much WCS , but I'm willing to get back into it if we start to get the server revived.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

I'm down, homies!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Q View Post
    I'm down, homies!

More like Pie Ewwwww amirite?

#100$correct
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Zero, would you be willing to get a temp server set up for this? I was thinking tentatively Sunday, the 16th of August. If so, I'll get the signup page ready.

I'm hoping for 10 players. Hopefully we can get that many.

Any ideas for how to run it? I was thinking about draft pick with 3 race bans per team. Best of 3 matches. New bans and picks between each match. First map is voted on by both teams, after that the losing team picks. Teams will be decided by 2 captains. Captains will flip an online coin to decide if they are T or CT on each map after the map is picked.

That's just my idea to make it more interesting. I just want to get this off the ground.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Could just use the test server. That would allow people to play any race at max level as well, and already has a PW on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?