Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shitbagging

1. Default

I will never understand why you feel the need to use your mute command on children, nor will I ever understand why they bother you guys so much.

2. Default

Yes little kids have a squeaky voice. If I see one I usually wait to see if they are even remotely mature on the MIC, mean are they going around saying stupid things and pissing off regulars then I might mute them. If they actually stay mature on the MIC believe it or not there's most of the people on the server don't mind it as long as they're acting mature on the MIC. I will sometimes just mute them on my client side so I just won't hear them. I will only start to mute them if the a good number of people on the server at the time start complaining.

Anyway back to the point at hand, No being a complete douche bag on the server is not allowed whether it's an admin or not. If you have a problem with an admin you can always bring it up here in the forums as you did or PM an ULA/clan member and they will handle it. Also, to any and all admins out there if your being douche bags to players then you shouldn't be an admin because the whole point of being an admin is to preserve the peace/keep the server running smoothly and have fun. Not have a seniority complex just because you pay $11/month.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dnexxus View Post
    You haven't gone far to make yourself look more mature in this situation coming on here with your ridiculous comments. You know nothing about me, so you cute little comment about going back to CoD is ridiculous, and I haven't made personal little quirks towards you or your attitude either, hence the reason I blanked out your name in the post, which obviously doesn't matter any more. I don't see how you attacking me personally is helping your situation at all, either. Maybe you should focus more on being professional and courteous instead of a pompous ass on the server.
    Im so lost on this one!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    ...yes I made a vote against the kids who squeaks. Was it out of malice or abuse? No.
    The language you used reads differently.

Swag, if he gives the time this happened so I can pull the demo, I'd post it myself--as long as he wasn't instigating. Disrespecting players, especially unprovoked except for the fact that you don't like his voice is not cool and is bad for the community. The fact that you are relying on him to either not post the demo or create a thread in the wrong format just shows that you know you were wrong; however, instead of apologizing, you continue to attempt to defend your position.

I likely wouldn't have even commented in this thread, but how you worded your distaste was appalling. It's one thing to call your friends a 'faggot' in good fun--it is a whole other story to use that language directed at someone you don't know.

Dnexxus, if you need help finding a demo or how to post them, please ask an ULA or clan member. I'd help you myself, but I have work in the morning and won't be back until next weekend. The server doesn't hold demos for long, so acting sooner than later would be best.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

This child that was on the server on the time was warned a couple times about his mic, but everytime I asked him to lower it, he complied. His mic no longer sounded like he was screaming into it, and it made everyone happy. I don't have a problem at all with kids playing/talking on the server as long as they know not to scream and whatnot. I did have to mute optimus (the kid in question) a couple of times, but he eventually listened. In these situations, talking a vote against the kid, and doing it in a crowd of 20-30 people is uncalled for, and the kid then most likely will feel bad about his voice, etc. There was no need for a vote, just a friendly warning to lower his mic, that's all. We all learn from mistakes.

6. Default

Well squeaker or not. I was a bit brash I'll admit. Just really hate them is all.

So I apologize for going after him in the manner I did as Passerelli didn't approve of my defense (which I still want.) I don't have to provide proof, and yes dnexxus needs to post a proper abuse thread if he wants to accuse me. Any action against myself or my admin because of this thread would be punishment without proper due process imo. While we aren't technically a democracy, we have a way of doing things.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

7. Default

Swag, none will be taken* and no one was suggesting as such. Dnexxus would at a minimum need to post the date and time which would enable myself or someone equally as disgusted to post an abuse thread. By now the demo has likely fallen off the server anyway.

Just please keep in mind that using admin powers to punish someone is a last resort. I know you didn't actually do as much, but the way you went about just threatening such things was immature, inappropriate, and in violation of the general server rules.

* unless clan says differently (which I doubt)
    Last edited by Passarelli; 07-15-2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: added caveat.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain