Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Whats with all the sudden adding of inactive players in the zm stats?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Who else takes a scout to the top of the glass hall in Beachstrike?? LOL.
    Inthebutt.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Inthebutt.
    No I don't LOL.

It's usually a p90 with a p228 or a pump shotgun with a deagle

If I'm feeling bold than its the m4 with a glock.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    No I don't LOL.

It's usually a p90 with a p228 or a pump shotgun with a deagle

If I'm feeling bold than its the m4 with a glock.
    Must be holy then.

4. Default

Note that even when your not ranked your data is still there. Look at NYS for example, because he is at 0% he is not ranked but if you check his stats you can see his old kills ect are still there. I am not sure what will happen when he joins the zm server again but I guess we will find out eventually.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Note that even when your not ranked your data is still there. Look at NYS for example, because he is at 0% he is not ranked but if you check his stats you can see his old kills ect are still there. I am not sure what will happen when he joins the zm server again but I guess we will find out eventually.
    It won't come back. Look at my stats as an example.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think i'll join just for that notion. LOL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Must be holy then.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    It won't come back. Look at my stats as an example.
    I just wanted to update this thread noting that it did indeed come back like it is supposed to. Remember the zm stats only update once per hour so it might take some time to reappear if your activity was 0.

9. Default

So what of the IBIS tags Zero?

A few of us in the ZM server started using them for awhile, 20 days for [IBIS 31337], and I'm not sure, but I saw at least like 10 more people put their IBIS tags back in their name.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.