Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harry potter adminroom & Shroom time nades

Default Harry potter adminroom & Shroom time nades

Hello guys.
    So first please add the way to get in the adminroom on harry potter v1.3
    ze_harry_potter_v1_3
    coordinates: (13476.67 6968.18 11856.30 )
    Note: in noclip i tryed to get into the adminroom but the map teleported me back to spawn. I got the message that the admin room is not ready at the first 55seconds at every round. So i dont know what happens if you teleport yourself into the adminroom via !adminroom at the first 55 secs.

And please unrestrict smoke nades at the new version of shroomforest because we lose a lot without time nades.
    On the old version with time nades, was it a lot easier to win.
    Now we often lose on the first holding point.

-StrongfieldtheGerman

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    Hello guys.
    So first please add the way to get in the adminroom on harry potter v1.3
    ze_harry_potter_v1_3
    coordinates: (13476.67 6968.18 11856.30 )
    Note: in noclip i tryed to get into the adminroom but the map teleported me back to spawn. I got the message that the admin room is not ready at the first 55seconds at every round. So i dont know what happens if you teleport yourself into the adminroom via !adminroom at the first 55 secs.

And please unrestrict smoke nades at the new version of shroomforest because we lose a lot without time nades.
    On the old version with time nades, was it a lot easier to win.
    Now we often lose on the first holding point.

-StrongfieldtheGerman
    The admin room on potter is always abused because admins can go to it and grab wands before anyone else.

EDIT: I spoke with strong field, he was saying admin room does not work before 55 seconds. (just clearing that up)
    Last edited by Evan52098; 07-18-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Ya but if the same happens with noclip-status (you got teleported back to spawn in the first 55seconds) you cant pick up earlier wands.

4. Default

The map maker set it that way, you cannot access the admin room in the first minute of the round. He also restricted the scout and smoke grenades which is a good thing and should not be unrestricted
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    The map maker set it that way, you cannot access the admin room in the first minute of the round. He also restricted the scout and smoke grenades which is a good thing and should not be unrestricted
    yab thats good

6. Default

What I do wonder is if there is a way for me to detect when a map has restricted smoke nades so that I can change the burn time for the fire nades b/c I reduced the burn time when I added the smoke nades in for balance. Thus if there is no smoke nades the burn time should be longer like how it was before.

7. Default

I trying getting into the admin room in Harry Potter map but it keeps telling me there isnt any lol

Was this removed on Harry?

No it was'nt removed. harry_potter_v1_3 is a newer version. Its not added yet

9. Default

V2 is about to come in a couple weeks anyways. He had a compile issue and now has a crash issue. Thats literally the only thing holding v2 back is the crash issue.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    V2 is about to come in a couple weeks anyways. He had a compile issue and now has a crash issue. Thats literally the only thing holding v2 back is the crash issue.