Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WCS Scrim 08.16.15

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iPredator View Post
    I am a nub.
    *fixed
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Right now it looks like 4v4 with 1 alternate. See if anyone else you know wants in.

So standard play then I guess since I got little feedback. We'll do best of 3 maps. First map will be decided via nominations and votes. Then we'll randomly choose sides.

Did you guys want to do random teams or have team captains pick?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Alrighty, are we still on for the scrim in about 3 hours?

And did we ever take into account where we're doing the scrim? Live server with people coming in all over? test server where races aren't the exact same ?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Live server I would say, then if people join we can either incorporate them or make them spec
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Live server I would say, then if people join we can either incorporate them or make them spec
    I have this feeling that this will turn to a "hey let's all meet up and play some semi-competitive but ever-so-slightly chaotic X vs X players.

Which in all honestly, i wouldn't mind either, seeing as organizing and getting everything properly going took 2 clan members the first time with a server dedicated just for us, and wasn't enjoyable the second time around with the amount of backing out and randomness that happened with people going in and out of the server like Nemesis on gay-night-tuesdays at his local club.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Live server sounds like a bad idea. Anyways we still need to make sure the voice chat is limited to team only instead of server wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Alltalk 0 ?
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Alltalk 0 ?
    Zero to the rescue.
    He's currently making a server copy of the live server races in order for us to play our scrim privately like the first time.

hopefully it's a 5v5, and any excess players u know can be spectating ,... but we do need a clan member for final say on enforcing rules, even though we all know them.

9. Default

Went well, but needs to be better organized and not take 45 min to get people chill and get it started.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Mad gamer didnt even know how to change race

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?