11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in and this date and time works for me

10 90.91%
  • I'd play but the date and/or time is unworkable. how about:

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Scrim 08.16.15

1. Default WCS Scrim 08.16.15

The date is subject to change (depending on when people will be most available) the time is also undecided. As a starting point I'll say ~ 8 pm EST.

Rules are likewise undecided. Let's keep this thread for scheduling and only scheduling at this point. The other thread can be used for deciding everything else. When we get a concencus, I will append it here.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

oof, Ill be flying in/moving in that time (still have not bought tickets >.>)
    Depending on when I buy tickets I may not be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

That's why I'm doing this early. Would the Sunday before or after work better for you? Basically it is just going to be when the most people are available.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

You didn't include a "No" option?!

5. Default

If you have no interest in participating, why are you here? I don't see why I'd include such an option.

6. Default

Then you have a biased vote that equals yes as an answer to both options. The forums are aimed at the entire community and this thread was displayed as one of the newest threads at its time. Why wouldn't I be here? I read every forum thread I come across and reply accordingly. My re pu to this one would be that I can not vote no that I will not attend, or an option to be tentative (not the same as an option along the lines of yes, but a different day). Those scenarios have two different wordings because they are two entirely different scenarios.

This poll is the equivalent of Donald Trump running for office, and voters only getting the options of "yes" and "yes, but not yet". What about the people who don't want it to happen?

Ya catch my drift?

7. Default

Not really whitey, This is for people to join the scrim, who cares about people who say no.

Do you make go to a sign up sheet for some event and find a no I wont side?

The I'd play is tenative, "I would play, BUT time is not good for me" isnt that what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Whitey, the other thread has a no option. Go vote and be negative there. This thread is only for scheduling purposes.

I personally would be interested in giving this a shot. I've not really touch CSS in quite a while, but for old times sake, I'd play.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    I personally would be interested in giving this a shot. I've not really touch CSS in quite a while, but for old times sake, I'd play.
    aww man, don't let anyone twist your arm now.

douche
    I hit Brett right in the feels.