it felt like I haven't seen you in forever lol
    I miss you tooooooooo <3

2. Default

Buncha hobo's re-uniting. How cute.

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Buncha homos re-uniting. How cute.
    Well they love each other and they are homosexual so yeah.

4. Default

What's wrong with being a homosexual? I mean turtles, we've talked about showing your true self and your internet self last night after we made love...I thought I would just throw that in there since Turtles seems to have a problem with it. It's getting serious, Turtle. Don't make me move out and that way you could move back with your mom and depend on her for the rest of your life!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    What's wrong with being a homosexual? I mean turtles, we've talked about showing your true self and your internet self last night after we made love...I thought I would just throw that in there since Turtles seems to have a problem with it. It's getting serious, Turtle. Don't make me move out and that way you could move back with your mom and depend on her for the rest of your life!
    Ouch !!!

6. Angry

you are all GAY! not homosexual, for making this the gayest thread 3V3R! see I use threes for dick receivers.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Homo,

I don't know how I became involved in this homo game you play with your homo zombie friends. I am not your homo Asian gorilla friend inthebutt. Please keep all homosexual comments within your circle of homos

P.S.
    I don't really get the moving back in with Mom comment, that would probably be more suitable for your homo teenie bopper zombie homo circle of homos. Considering their mom's still provide them with $2 for lunch everyday and a snack pack. Not to mention you were trying to scrub off a 12 year old for his admin because you were too cheap to get it for yourself Maybe you should move back in with mommy so you can afford admin on your own and not depend on 12 year olds allowance from mommy.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1312

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Considering their mom's still provide them with $2 for lunch everyday and a snack pack.
    I haven't laughed that hard in while

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I haven't laughed that hard in while
    LOL @ Homo circle of homos.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    LOL @ Homo circle of homos.
    ahhh blow it out ur ass...

homogays