Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hey you lot!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    I don't really get the moving back in with Mom comment, that would probably be more suitable for your homo teenie bopper zombie homo circle of homos. Considering their mom's still provide them with $2 for lunch everyday and a snack pack. Not to mention you were trying to scrub off a 12 year old for his admin because you were too cheap to get it for yourself Maybe you should move back in with mommy so you can afford admin on your own and not depend on 12 year olds allowance from mommy.

Turtle we don't need to hear about how your mom treats you. If she still gives you a pat on the head and a snack pak before you leave the house than fine. You don't need to recall your day for us to read about. As for the homo comment's, so far your the only thats taken it seriously. Are you sure your not a closet freak??? If your gay turtle, so be it. you'll still be accepted in society. Although women like Miss USA California will hate you forever. I wonder if she's done some nude photo's yet?? anyways stop antagonizing people on the forums your just making yourself look gayer, which I thought no one could be any gayer than john rambo. But you turtle have taken gayness to a whole new level. Stay in the closet turtle, its better if your mother doesn't find out.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Turtle we don't need to hear about how your mom treats you. If she still gives you a pat on the head and a snack pak before you leave the house than fine. You don't need to recall your day for us to read about. As for the homo comment's, so far your the only thats taken it seriously. Are you sure your not a closet freak??? If your gay turtle, so be it. you'll still be accepted in society. Although women like Miss USA California will hate you forever. I wonder if she's done some nude photo's yet?? anyways stop antagonizing people on the forums your just making yourself look gayer, which I thought no one could be any gayer than john rambo. But you turtle have taken gayness to a whole new level. Stay in the closet turtle, its better if your mother doesn't find out.
    Above is inthebutts horrible attempt to rescue his homo friend.
    The circle of homo's never ends ladies and gentlemen.
    Looks to me like your the one getting sensitive hahaha fucking crybaby. Did I hit a soft spot?

You fail inthebutt. Go back to answering questions about 401k's.
    p.s. can you tell me how much discount AT&T gives my company? I'll donate that to Hobo, it may net out to a free week of admin.

PEW PEW PEW™

Looks to me like your the one getting sensitive hahaha fucking crybaby. Did I hit a soft spot?

I usually don't post much. I just read and laugh at the daily discussions. That being said I have never found anything to come out of your mouth funny.

BTW I like salamanders better then turtles.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I usually don't post much. I just read and laugh at the daily discussions. That being said I have never found anything to come out of your mouth funny.

+1 to the circle.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post

Wow, you must have a shitty sense of humor then.

BTW turtles eat salamanders

6. Default

p.s. can you tell me how much discount AT&T gives my company? I'll donate that to Hobo, it may net out to a free week of admin.
    it takes more than a typical short asian kid to make me sensitive. I don't deal with 401k's by the way. I won't even sign up for the company 401k. that shit is gone down the drain, IRA and mutual funds are were its all about. Get with the program turtle.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    it takes more than a typical short asian kid to make me sensitive. I don't deal with 401k's by the way. I won't even sign up for the company 401k. that shit is gone down the drain, IRA and mutual funds are were its all about. Get with the program turtle.
    I have to admit.....IRA is where its at.

8. Default

+1 to the circle.
    +1 to the circle.

They say the more you hate the person, the more likely you start to care for that person. <3

Also, turtle, you of all people should know that racism isn't tolerated here. But, I forgive you.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    +1 to the circle.

They say the more you hate the person, the more likely you start to care for that person. <3

Also, turtle, you of all people should know that racism isn't tolerated here. But, I forgive you.
    racism is tolerated, it just depends who it's against.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    racism is tolerated, it just depends who it's against.
    i knew you could teach monkeys.