Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

I was hoping for an early Cyber train so we could get a wall of txt trying to explain..... well anything. The only way to get info when none is available is to inflict pain until the truth comes though. ( I spent a lot of time with military interrogators) What is the only one reacting so we are more likely to gain info from people who like to talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

>.> Thats not true in the slightest rosie. Torture or "enhanced interrogation techniques" does not give you anything that even resembles truthful information. You just tell the guy what they want to hear. Real life is not an action movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I'm just saying if you have a one legged man stand naked in a corner for a week and throw ice water on him every hour. You can find a cache of anti air rockets in Afghanistan. I can only speak from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

Except for the fact that never happens.
    but we are off topic here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Also how would one "torture" someone over the internet?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Also how would one "torture" someone over the internet?
    You have Cyber post. By the time you finish reading it, you'd have the same mindset as Rosie's one legged man.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Rosie are you a woman? I can't make any other sense than that, other then you're a retard, of why you thought any of that was coherent.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    You have Cyber post. By the time you finish reading it, you'd have the same mindset as Rosie's one legged man.
    touche

9. Default

Cyber said he would be busy in the sign-up, I'm guessing we are seeing that now, though I'm sure we will get a long meandering post soon.

And Rosie, you realize this is not an RPG right?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Cyber said he would be busy in the sign-up, I'm guessing we are seeing that now, though I'm sure we will get a long meandering post soon.

And Rosie, you realize this is not an RPG right?
    e said he'd be busy but around 8-5. however has yet to say shit. Which, in hindsight, is probably a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/