Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Why does everyone call sin, sins? Sin is male. Sins is female.

2. Default

Because we forget the apostrophe

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Why does everyone call sin, sins? Sin is male. Sins is female.
    because everyone is asexual.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    My only thought throughout the day about this was, coaching. Def feel team, neighbors or whatever. Possibly even masons.
    You think scum have daytalk?

There has not been night yet, so daytalk would be the only way there has been connoodling at this juncture. That is a major reason why votes day 1 are important.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    You think scum have daytalk?

There has not been night yet, so daytalk would be the only way there has been connoodling at this juncture. That is a major reason why votes day 1 are important.
    Anything is possible in RM.
    But don't overthink it... the chances of that happening on a small setup like this with pre-known fact that there's a big chunk of newbies.... not so likely to happen, simply due to balancing reasons.

Then again, blade's a cunt.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

People keep bringing up sin for being quite, other then just a few hours ago, trigger had posted literally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

@ Cyber, I am not trying to get people to slow down and look at Stars different, I am trying to get people to slow down at look at their reasoning. If a person does X and then someone else wants to condemn them for that, two things must be looked at. The first is, is X really worth condemning them. If the reason is true, but not really important, then it may just be a convenient excuse to try and get votes on someone while simply being a facade. The second thing is that if X is worthy of condemnation, then you need to see if anyone else has done it. In this case, every reason someone applied against Stars, applies to one or more other people as well.

As was just pointed out, people are now complaining Sin is being too quiet, which while true, certainly does not apply exclusively to him.

And Rosie, no, speed is the friend of Mafia not of Town, I don't think you know how this game works, but if the day takes two months the Mafia doesn't gain any more knowledge than anyone else. Also, the strategy you outlined of, "lets train someone so they claim" since there is no other information anyone has right now except their role and name, is a proven terrible strategy. If the person is town and they claim, then the target for mafia becomes easier to decide, if the person is mafia, they will still obviously claim town and I've never seen anyone CC, so the train will move on to someone else, lather rinse repeat.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    @ Cyber, I am not trying to get people to slow down and look at Stars different, I am trying to get people to slow down at look at their reasoning. If a person does X and then someone else wants to condemn them for that, two things must be looked at. The first is, is X really worth condemning them. If the reason is true, but not really important, then it may just be a convenient excuse to try and get votes on someone while simply being a facade. The second thing is that if X is worthy of condemnation, then you need to see if anyone else has done it. In this case, every reason someone applied against Stars, applies to one or more other people as well.

As was just pointed out, people are now complaining Sin is being too quiet, which while true, certainly does not apply exclusively to him.

And Rosie, no, speed is the friend of Mafia not of Town, I don't think you know how this game works, but if the day takes two months the Mafia doesn't gain any more knowledge than anyone else. Also, the strategy you outlined of, "lets train someone so they claim" since there is no other information anyone has right now except their role and name, is a proven terrible strategy. If the person is town and they claim, then the target for mafia becomes easier to decide, if the person is mafia, they will still obviously claim town and I've never seen anyone CC, so the train will move on to someone else, lather rinse repeat.
    I can't decide if Rosie is too fucking stupid to be here or really playing up the stupid noob role and trying to pass bad ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    People keep bringing up sin for being quite, other then just a few hours ago, trigger had posted literally nothing.
    ^^ I think we have seen little correlation between frequency of posts and role. Although its not in Sin's nature to be this quiet, could he have a post restriction?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    ^^ I think we have seen little correlation between frequency of posts and role. Although its not in Sin's nature to be this quiet, could he have a post restriction?
    We've all agreed that post restrictions are pretty shitty and not much fun. It would be a douchy move to have one.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Crib saying juuust enough to not be as bad as Sin, but hasn't really said anything either.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/