Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Blade, prod Sin.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Blade, prod Sin.

At this point. I second this.

I'm sorry beforehand blade if he has a role or some shit keeping him muted (even though really unlikely), and this would be forcing your hand, but if that's the case, such role should need to stop being the case. We have enough of "no talking" going around, a forced role of such caliber is simply counter productive and overkill in IBIS.

So this is getting annoying, prod sin, tell him to get his pasty ass in this game and tell us what the shit is going on with him.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

I'm certain Sin has been to the forums since his last post. Besides that sweet, sweet ass of his, he can be kind of a douche. He did do the same thing last time he was mafia, but every single vote that has lynched someone for being inactive has always turned out to be a decent role for town. I'm sure if he is unable to play, Blade will be aware and find a replacement if warranted.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I'm certain Sin has been to the forums since his last post. Besides that sweet, sweet ass of his, he can be kind of a douche. He did do the same thing last time he was mafia, but every single vote that has lynched someone for being inactive has always turned out to be a decent role for town. I'm sure if he is unable to play, Blade will be aware and find a replacement if warranted.
    If he doesn't respond after the prod he'll have to be replaced

5. Default

As I had said. No bastard roles. This includes dick roles.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    As I had said. No bastard roles. This includes dick roles.
    So......fuck Sin then?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Blade prod Sin. If he doesn't respond have him replaced.

8. Default

Still new, but would it just be easier to wagon him off and finish the first day?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Still new, but would it just be easier to wagon him off and finish the first day?
    No. If sin is a power town role, it's better we wait and have a replacement for him.

10. Default

Blade, are you trying to replace Sin? Are there any prospects? Did he respond to your prod? Is he being a douchenozzle? Most importantly, is he going to be replaced before you set a deadline?

Hopefully you can at least answer the final question.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain