Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Brett Def is mafia. 20 bucks says he doesnt last the first night like alwaya

2. Default

Nem, why do you think fruity drinks are scum? He said that fruity drinks are in play--I doubt he'd give us that big a hint day 1.

Right now, I'd say there is probably a monster in play, or other energy drinks and they are likely scum. If not, I'd look at 'kosher' drinks or such. Hell, it could even be something like clear v opaque drinks.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Nem, why do you think fruity drinks are scum? He said that fruity drinks are in play--I doubt he'd give us that big a hint day 1.
    Nem was being racist, the idiocy is already bubbling and Mikey isn't even playing.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Oh, I forgot about that stereotype. My bad.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

I'd say there is probably a monster
    Role madness. Let's keep that in mind

- - - Updated - - -

Not a basic setup

6. Default

I dislike day starts... they usually end up with ppl waiting on eachother for info, with no real info to go on, followed by RNGs and then flaming homos calling others niggers and shit...
    Not be nit picking here, but this is gonna go to shit really fast.

on a more game related note: Call me John Snow.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

confirmed

8. Default

Day 1 will probably end as it usually does, after two weeks with us lynching whoever is inactive. So, now we just play the waiting game.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Right now, I'd say there is probably a monster in play, or other energy drinks and they are likely scum. If not, I'd look at 'kosher' drinks or such. Hell, it could even be something like clear v opaque drinks.
    Since when is purple a fruit? unless you're black, ok Pass is Black and Cyber is Mexican. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Day 1 will probably end as it usually does, after two weeks with us lynching whoever is inactive. So, now we just play the waiting game.
    Exactly. If we do a vote no lynch, that's "scummy" and if we just randomly target someone, that's "scummy". Soooooo, what do we do? We have nada.