Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I actually have, guess nobody caught on. Although I don't know if knowing what kind of drink I am will help much. As far as the game the only thing fishy I have seen is What coming to Stars defense so quick. Sure he could be a cop and have knowledge of Stars, but to me it seemed like an underling trying to protect his master.
    He would have no info on stars as of now. 0.0 am I missing something here?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    He would have no info on stars as of now. 0.0 am I missing something here?
    Really is my first game, I just assumed cops got some kind of info on day one. If not even fishier to come to defense so fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

Really is my first game, I just assumed cops got some kind of info on day one. If not even fishier to come to defense so fast.
    Oh I wasn't trying to be smart lol. I just thought I was missing something. Usually day 1 start nobody has no information.

4. Default

Its not suspicious to point out that a train is forming on someone for terrible reasons.

As soon as Pass voted, I said to myself, "this is just a terrible trap to see who the next person on the train will be." And sure enough, yep. I assumed Stars was lying about doing a random vote, as a joke and or jab at Pass's "rng". Saying that his claim of doing a die roll is suspicious is stupid. No more suspicious than what Pass did. Then Phil saying he thinks Ass is town since he just wants to get the game going makes even less sense if the assumption is that Stars was essentially doing the same. Rosie is playing up the noob card, and I got nothing on Joker. And yes Pass I am aware of the information that day 1 trains can give, never objected to that in any way, just pointing out the continued stupidity displayed by some people.

First saying that Nem was condemning fruit flavored drinks, then, and I do assume some of these people were just fucking around, people started to discuss Brett, who is not playing this game, and finally training someone for doing shit that he was not even the first person to do. I mean jesus christ, from what has been discussed so far there are way more logical targets than Stars at this point.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Nah I really did roll a die, re rolling it for anyone other then myself would have been dishonest, though it looks like the smarter play would have been to wait with all this speculation going into a damn dice roll.

I have no clue why ass did what he did though, and it frustrates me, there was no need to jump on that train without reason.

Only one who I think might be town at this point is Rosie, since he seemed to hint at being coke with him saying he was the oldest soft drink or something along those lines. Coke doesnt sound like a mafia type drink to me, but thats still a pretty week sauce argument.

Nem is a hard read, more then likey he is just fucking with people like he normally does, but he would do that regardless of what role he plays.

Why is anyone talking about Brett?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

What, it wasn't so much a trap for Stars as a trap for everyone else. Sadly it mostly caught noobs which are hard to discern their allegiance since they are noobs. Unless they completely fuck up as mafia, which usually happens on later days. The larger train does still give some useful information, which I am sure will come in handy.

As for my early comment about Nem, I really did forget about that stereotype.

I also agree, Stars isn't likely the best person to lynch right now.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Nah I really did roll a die, re rolling it for anyone other then myself would have been dishonest...
    Stars, are you serious? The whole point of mafia is for a small team to get the larger team to kill themselves through deception whilst appearing as doing good work for the larger team.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

I'm really surprised I didn't wake up to one of Cyber's patented tirades that goes on for a few pages. Where the fuck is that darkie?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

Yeah why hasn't cyber actually commented on anything...?

9. Default

Unvote

Vote What

Stars didn't give me the reaction I was looking for, you did.

Older than Coke!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

Unvote

Vote What

Stars didn't give me the reaction I was looking for, you did.

Older than Coke!
    now this is a train I can get behind.

But seriously, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/