Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Cyber, instead of being redundant, you could have just gone back and looked at my claim. Or instead of rushing the vote, you coulda just waited for the reply.

Blade, I just wish you hadn't rushed it. I don't know how a co-mod would have assisted in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiascum
    Many moderators will extend Twilight substantially so as to allow the Governor ample time to make a decision. If the Governor stops a lynch, the Day ends with no one getting lynched.

Town Governors are frequently seen as Negative Utility, as stopping the lynch denies a flip to the majority of the Town. Their main use is in stopping the lynch at LyLo, hopefully catching quickhammering scum
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Also I was correct that the 1 modified role Blade was talking about was Sin/What being a town Ninja.

I thought it was you, with the muilti shot per night bullcrap for joat...

oh and btw, it's not stated in the game, but apparently rosie's bomb doubled as "whoever kills it, or lynches it last, kabooms".

And since it died first... shouldn't have Phil , the universal back up, turned into a bomb? and ergo would have activated that bomb's ability when he got fucked over to death?
    Ya know, since rosie was the first death of the game? and the bomb should have transfered to phil, as opposed to What's ninja?

BUT I MEAN, clearly basing your arguments off common sense and goddamn consistency of specific roles is not important in mafia, amiright??
    instead ,let's have role names that have their actions and exact technicalities change between games. That will surely deny the possibility of people confusing scum slip ups from mod tweak ups lol.
    But again, who cares about logic during day time anyway. it's all about the night powers here
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

I can see why the bomb was backed up, since technically it's the bomb's job to be targeted, thus by blowing up it completed that. The other roles it is a negative to die, but not for the bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/