Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poison class

1. Default

Too take down the Übermensch.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

2. Default

Funny thing is, I just got banned for an hour for rejoining to avoid getting tagged by someone exploiting a poison class zombie on a ZE Map, while that person is allowed to continue playing. Just another thing wrong with IBIS.

3. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

After being MIA for 2 weeks I come and see the stupid hasn't left....

Jesus Christ you idiots do realize that the potato level amount of retard coming from you guys make me look even better? I am a well groomed eloquent sir when you are around.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    Funny thing is, I just got banned for an hour for rejoining to avoid getting tagged by someone exploiting a poison class zombie on a ZE Map, while that person is allowed to continue playing. Just another thing wrong with IBIS.
    Make an admin abuse thread next time. Hell, we cant fix things if we don't know about them.

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Make an admin abuse thread next time. Hell, we cant fix things if we don't know about them.
    This doesn't need to be looked into further. I was the one who banned Decimator.

Rejoining to avoid being tagged is against the rules, no matter the reason. I wasn't aware that someone else was exploiting or I would have banned them too. The reason I jumped straight to a ban here is that you've been on the server long enough that you know the rules. You know that rejoining/zteleing to avoid a tag is against them and you did it anyway. If you see someone exploiting a map, use the admin chat (u+@, then your message) to notify us and someone will look into it. Take the tag (it's a single death) instead of getting yourself into trouble.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    This doesn't need to be looked into further. I was the one who banned Decimator.

Rejoining to avoid being tagged is against the rules, no matter the reason. I wasn't aware that someone else was exploiting or I would have banned them too. The reason I jumped straight to a ban here is that you've been on the server long enough that you know the rules. You know that rejoining/zteleing to avoid a tag is against them and you did it anyway. If you see someone exploiting a map, use the admin chat (u+@, then your message) to notify us and someone will look into it. Take the tag (it's a single death) instead of getting yourself into trouble.
    For me it's not about the tag, it's about the rank points being gained from the tag. But anyways, I've removed the rejoin bind, not for the least of which I'd made it the "L" key, meaning that anytime I fat fingered the talk key I rejoined lol. I've even started playing as the poison class on escape maps again, since not much has been done about it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    After being MIA for 2 weeks I come and see the stupid hasn't left....
    Try 2 years.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert