Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poison class

Default Poison class

Can some one please tell me something about the shitty poison class ?
    1. Bhoping poison class
    So have these guys who bhoping around with poison class a bhop script or have they only skills ?
    I mean guys like FD God, Sin and ?!
    Is bhop legal on zm? (no matter with help of scripts or only skills)
    1.3 So if it is ilegal can we ban these guys for bhop?
    And if its legal can we make it ilegal? because bhoping zombies are very hard to holding back and they have a lot more speed then the fast zombies.
    2. Why doesnt the poison class get banned from ZE maps ?
    beacuse
    1. On some maps they can jump over the walls or barricades and fuck up the humans.
    On these maps the map maker doesnt knew that there will be high-jump zombie.
    2. Because the bhop. These bhoper have an unfair advantage on the other zombies.
    -StrongfieldtheGerman

2. Default

Bhop is legal, bhop script is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

The server auto detects bhop scripts and hacks and issues the related ban automatically.

4. Default

#somad. Just cuz you can't deal with the glorious master race poison you want it taken out. Pleb.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    #somad. Just cuz you can't deal with the glorious master race poison you want it taken out. Pleb.
    nu. poison class is just op with bhop

6. Default

I'm not sure you knew this, but the secret to stopping a poison Bhopping Is to shoot them, Either early in the jump or near the peak. The fact that Pred zoms got removed still chafes my titties. I can see asking for a slight .05% increase in the knockback of body shots, but removing the class is silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I'm not sure you knew this, but the secret to stopping a poison Bhopping Is to shoot them, Either early in the jump or near the peak. The fact that Pred zoms got removed still chafes my titties. I can see asking for a slight .05% increase in the knockback of body shots, but removing the class is silly.
    its still an unfair advantage .
    so and thell the guys with no aim: "yo guys shoot this fast jumper zombie and give him 10x headshots" .
    so lawl really?

- - - Updated - - -

And there is still the point they can jump over some walls .
    ze random train mode -) poison can jump over the first train and fuck up the humans.
    minecraft adventure-) can jump over some walls before the gate opens
    minas tirith -) jumping over placed barricades
    sorrento-) can reach a high place at spawn with the help of a box and a window and get the humans of there from the back side.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    its still an unfair advantage .
    so and thell the guys with no aim: "yo guys shoot this fast jumper zombie and give him 10x headshots" .
    so lawl really?
    lawl yas get gud fagit.

But seriously, no one cares if you or anyone else can't hit a poison in mid-jump, because you are going to die no matter what at that point. I personally find it very amusing sending them flying.

Map issues might be valid though.

Also, bring back predator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    When you buy admin you agree to not be a cunt-faced Mexican.
    Emo <ibis.a>

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    sorrento-) can reach a high place at spawn with the help of a box and a window and get the humans of there from the back side.
    The only reason humans are up there is because an admin turned chutes on. If you turn on chutes, you have to deal with the fact that a poison can glitch up there to kill you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

Well the point is:
    We have so much noobs on ZM.
    Why we need poison class on ZE maps?