1. Default J'zargo(fuck you) 07-28-15 21:12

Name in Game: fuck you (Khajiit)
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:120356572
    Who banned you: xXToxicGunsXx?
    When: 07-28-15 21:12
    Where: Zombie Escape css
    Why banned: Ignoring admin/disabling voice chat
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans..._0:1:120356572

Other/Reason to unban: I was camping on top of the building at the beginning of sorrento not shooting the zombies to the end but someone was trying to say something to me only through voice chat but i had it turned off so i couldn't hear anyone so i got banned for Ignoring Admins for a day

2. Default

Please pull the demo of the map and post it here.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

we dont have that as part of the unban form request pass.

There is only 4 and a half hours left of the ban, though I do agree the ban was bullshit from what you described. But dont camp escape maps, he could have banned for ignoring objective.

This is likely the demo, im have not looked at it since I was just skimming the forums before I get off the computer for the day.auto-20150728-204523-ze_sorrento_escape_v5_fix.dem

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    we dont have that as part of the unban form request pass.

There is only 4 and a half hours left of the ban, though I do agree the ban was bullshit from what you described. But dont camp escape maps, he could have banned for ignoring objective.

This is likely the demo, im have not looked at it since I was just skimming the forums before I get off the computer for the day.auto-20150728-204523-ze_sorrento_escape_v5_fix.dem
    i don't think you've ever played sorrento

5. Default

Keep you ban for the other 10 you have. Not too mention have you yet figured out that you get banned for being a pos script kiddie? Stop the bhop scripts.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Keep you ban for the other 10 you have. Not too mention have you yet figured out that you get banned for being a pos script kiddie? Stop the bhop scripts.
    are you fucking serious kid

7. Default

His original ban was for 4 hours. Due to your history of bans I extended it to 1 day. Unbind your +left/+right bind and you'll be having lot less bans. Keep getting these type of bans and i'll be upgrading to longer ban length than just 1 day.

Unban request denied, closed.

- - - Updated - - -

THanks for the message! You just up'd it to 2 days! Keep the messages coming!