1. Default J'zargo(fuck you) 07-28-15 21:12

Name in Game: fuck you (Khajiit)
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:120356572
    Who banned you: xXToxicGunsXx?
    When: 07-28-15 21:12
    Where: Zombie Escape css
    Why banned: Ignoring admin/disabling voice chat
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans..._0:1:120356572

Other/Reason to unban: I was camping on top of the building at the beginning of sorrento not shooting the zombies to the end but someone was trying to say something to me only through voice chat but i had it turned off so i couldn't hear anyone so i got banned for Ignoring Admins for 2 days

Jesus.
    Read your own unban request.
    Phil said why.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    Jesus.
    Read your own unban request.
    Phil said why.
    and he had a pretty fucking retarded reason

So i dont know what you wrote in your message to him. But i think he has a good reason.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    So i dont know what you wrote in your message to him. But i think he has a good reason.
    literally because i have a bind i use on other servers

6. Default

How about you not piss off clan, kthx

7. Default

I completely disagree with rawrr. I think the best approach is to join the forums and be a complete dick to the people you are asking help from. It always works when you do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I completely disagree with rawrr. I think the best approach is to join the forums and be a complete dick to the people you are asking help from. It always works when you do that.
    Oh good point! You're completely right Rosie

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by babbaj View Post
    literally because i have a bind i use on other servers
    Bind or not, it is a script to us. There is absolutely no reason you should have +left/+right binded unless you are living in the stone age with nothing but a keyboard and no mouse. If it's not binded, then it's in a script. Scripts are not welcome here. You are not the only player that does that +left/+right shit, and we extend the bans on those who continue doing it for not learning their lesson accordingly.

If you get banned, you get banned for a good reason (unless the admins name is PPVtech). You should want to improve your actions and be enthusiastic when on the server. Not be careless. If you want to be indirectly careless, fine. But do not directly piss off individual people or talk shit about the server.

I have no more time to spend in this thread.

10. Default

The poor script kiddie. Can't pway his wittle game. Gonna cry to mommy now?
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.