Thread: Banned

1. Default Banned

Unconnected by IP permanently per mic spamming. Perma banned after 3rd offense. Kicked>15 min ban>Perma ban. Attempted to mute but could not do so. Next time I will make a copy of console log. sorry

2. Default

He was permabanned for mic spamming ? Is that correct ?

3. Default

They guy apparently was doing it all the time, also just having the name unconnected is an offense. So it is clear they guy deserved a perma ban and was in the server for nothing but spamming on the mic.

4. Default

Good job !

5. Default

this game isn't new. unconnected's are literally asking for insta-ban. im surprised you put up with it 3x.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-e View Post
    Unconnected by IP permanently per mic spamming. Perma banned after 3rd offense. Kicked>15 min ban>Perma ban. Attempted to mute but could not do so. Next time I will make a copy of console log. sorry
    Wow, judging by his join date and # of posts i'm gonna assume he's a new admin...

And he actually followed the correct procedure in kicking, short ban, perma.... I'm very surprised. Even if he didn't make a demo, it still rare to find a new admin who understands the simple procedure

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Wow, judging by his join date and # of posts i'm gonna assume he's a new admin...

And he actually followed the correct procedure in kicking, short ban, perma.... I'm very surprised. Even if he didn't make a demo, it still rare to find a new admin who understands the simple procedure
    I follow the same procedure and get laughed at. Then proceed to mute said peeps.

8. Default

Haha, thanks for the kind words guys.

9. Default

ah so we finally got that fucker, good job man.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.